Sienna x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caoimhe45

Reaction score
Hi - im thinking about taking a spray tanning course with sienna x have read quite a bit about them and think they sound really good. I just wondered if anybody could give me some feedback on their courses, basically what happens during the session and also if anybody can advise whether its best to take advantage of their business in a box kit for starting up or to buy all the bits independantly? Many thanks

Hi i did training with them back in may, the day starts with going over the theory, you break for a spot of lunch then everyone has a go spraying each other with 1 to 1 guidance.I found it great although our session did run over considerably(which was a stress as i was on a train). With the business in a box do your sums, which ever works out the cheaper option. I dont know what is included in this kit off hand so i dont know whether it will include things that you might not want. sorry i cant be of any more help.

I have found sienna to be great and they are certainly worthy of the top customer service award.

Helen xx

Hi hun i've just done my training with sienna last week. I really enjoyed it, it is just half a day so you are qualified straight away! On the course you learn contra indications, health and safety etc was well as the practical techniques. You also learn about the retail products that sienna do, and its not done as a sales pitch at all, just product knowledge. You get a manual, some promotional material, a badge and some sachets of the retail products to try out. I didn't need to take a model, you work on each other which i think is really good as you get to have a spray tan done and do one, and watch the others. Have to say i had never had a proper sprary tan before and i was so impressed. Theres a little quiz at the end too but not hard its about what you have covered on the course. what else did we do... oh how to look after your equipment and look after you pop up tent.

With regards to the business in a box i bought the show kit from gmex this year which didn't include some of the things i need such as barrier cream, and only 1 colour solution, but this is fine for now, after some practise tans i will have made enough money to buy new solutions. I think you need to price up everything you want/need and compare it. I have the maximist 5008 machine which a lot of therapists use and love.

Hope some of this is useful hun
good luck xxx

I did my training last year I was very impressed lovely lady they are all very friendly I didn't feel it was a hard sell they just ask what you think you will need. I had the start up kit was pleased had everything I needed. I think they are a great company:lol: loved the training day:lol:

............thanx girls - really appreciate your advice. Good luck with your businesses xx

Yeah I trained with them earlier this year, had a great training day, was asked what I thought I needed and they gave me a couple of options on kits - I chose the Busy Bronzer its been a god send.

Their ordering system is straight forward and very good - so polite and they know their stuff.

I also get the area manager call to see if alls well and she will come and pop into salon if you need a face to face chat which somethimes is better.

Because I deal with both men and women they sorted me out with posters specifically and I didn't have to pay for a couple of them which was really nice of them.

All in all I can't find anything bad with them.

Training was great .... friendly team no hardcore sales - rep came out to do a spray tan on me.... i would personally not buy a whole package, just buy what you need
tent
spray gun (maximist)
hair caps
sticky feet
tan wipes
barrier cream

i only went with them for training but sampled other solutions and settled with another company.

Latest posts

Back