Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariebellion

Reaction score
:mad:hi there everyone...just wondered if anyone else has had bad experiences with sienna X? i bought a truespray kit 3 months ago, have had no end of problems. I have called them numerous times and it always seems they have better things to be doing than helping you fix your problem...like taking orders!They never seem happy to talk to you other than to do this! and never call back when they say they will...I am very disappointed with their customer service and just wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

Hi Marie and welcome to salon Geek.
Sorry to hear you are having problems..maybe we can help you.
Are you having a problem with the machine itself..if so what exactly is the problem.
i am sure we can get you fully up and running in no time at all :hug:

I have been having intermittent spraying from my gun...am now on my 3rd gun and still problems...i do all the maintenance and cleaning of the equipment regularly and have spoke to 'the maintenance man' at sienna, but they wanted me to drive more than an hour to come and fix the problems...im not prepared to do this as i have a young baby, and dont see why i should have to after paying almost £500 for the kit! im losing money over this and dont seem to be getting anywhere.

Marie.....can you try something for me please...strip the gun down and clean it....then fill the bottle with water and spray (probably best in the shower) and see if the spray is constant...if it is then its a liquid problem..not uncommon as sometimes the liquid can have minute globules of crystalised solution which block the bore hole which causes intermittent solution spray.

If you still have the problem then it is the gun...but if they have replaced so many guns I am not convinced this is the problem.

Give it a try and see if we can together come up with identifying the exact problem your having so we can provide a solution for you.

Little bit of work but I am sure we can get you up and running fairly quickly :hug:

I have been having intermittent spraying from my gun...am now on my 3rd gun and still problems...i do all the maintenance and cleaning of the equipment regularly and have spoke to 'the maintenance man' at sienna, but they wanted me to drive more than an hour to come and fix the problems...im not prepared to do this as i have a young baby, and dont see why i should have to after paying almost £500 for the kit! im losing money over this and dont seem to be getting anywhere.

Can you not ring your trainer and see if she can help or come and have a look at it for you?

At Tantrick our Trainers are always there to help no matter how long you have been trained or how old your equipment is. Sienna maybe the same (or maybe not) try ringing her/him see what they say.

xx

Seems a fair few geeks are having problems with Sienna customer service lately doesnt it.... what a let down to a nice solution, you'd think they would get their act together really or risk losing customers! Maybe Victoria or Roxy could put a word in and get things sorted out inhouse?

Cant say I have experienced problems but then again I have only ever ordered and not had problems (touch wood) Having said that I am still waiting for a reply to my questions about trainer training and that was WEEKS ago so if that is anything to go on i'm not impressed either! :eek:

Seems a fair few geeks are having problems with Sienna customer service lately doesnt it.... what a let down to a nice solution, you'd think they would get their act together really or risk losing customers! Maybe Victoria or Roxy could put a word in and get things sorted out inhouse?

Cant say I have experienced problems but then again I have only ever ordered and not had problems (touch wood) Having said that I am still waiting for a reply to my questions about trainer training and that was WEEKS ago so if that is anything to go on i'm not impressed either! :eek:

I feel it apropriate to bring some support to this manufacturer who is begining to get a smaking from you guy's on this thread.

Maybe they deserve it but from what I know and can see the problems eminate from their own rapid success and a high growth curve in sales.

I suspect that their infrastructure hasnt been able to keept up with the rate at which the buisness has grown.

Although extreemly frustrating this is quiet normal when growth outstrips customer service issues.

I suspect,knowing the guy's at Sienna x ,that it wont be to long before they catch up with things and resume a normal service once again.

Maybe guy's give em a little time to get back to you on the issues you have outstanding :hug:

Maybe you are right Collin it is frustrating though, and not all problems come from the customer service side, have heard a few issues with training too, cant see that being as a result of rapid growth? Its a shame because the solution is great in my opinion, but a lot of people will be put off if the customer service and training leave a lot to be desired however great the solution may be....perhaps they need more staff ;)

Maybe you are right Collin it is frustrating though, and not all problems come from the customer service side, have heard a few issues with training too, cant see that being as a result of rapid growth? Its a shame because the solution is great in my opinion, but a lot of people will be put off if the customer service and training leave a lot to be desired however great the solution may be....perhaps they need more staff ;)

I am sure they will rise to the problem in time :eek:
Maybe you should give em a call up and see if there are any positions going ?

Thanks Collin, As you can all probably imagine this is our busiest time of year and yes, Sienna is experiencing a fantastic growth period at present.

We do endeavour to rectify all customer problems in the quickest time possible and it is unfortunate that a couple of you are dissastisfied with the service that you have recieved.

We have a fantastic team at head Office and are expanding our support team all the time. We have a great techie on board now who will sort out any probs that you may have with any of you equipment including stripping and cleaning your gun. We have a dedicated order team so none of our support team now take orders and we have a great team of Guild accredited Trainers and Reps who should always be your 1st point of contact should any of you have any problems or complaints.

We also try not to get involved in posting on websites and forums because we feel that these should be a fun and educational media tool not a free source of advertising for us. It is a shame when these sites are used to air any negatives about certain companies and members of their
team. Nothing will get rectified unless we know about it and most of us don't read internet forums.

I have passed on all of you comments to the relevant staff and we are in the process of contacting anyone who is dissastified with any aspect of Sienna X.

Any problems feel free to contact me on 07919 890577 and i can pass your details to the relevant member of our team.

Thanks Collin, As you can all probably imagine this is our busiest time of year and yes, Sienna is experiencing a fantastic growth period at present.

We do endeavour to rectify all customer problems in the quickest time possible and it is unfortunate that a couple of you are dissastisfied with the service that you have recieved.

We have a fantastic team at head Office and are expanding our support team all the time. We have a great techie on board now who will sort out any probs that you may have with any of you equipment including stripping and cleaning your gun. We have a dedicated order team so none of our support team now take orders and we have a great team of Guild accredited Trainers and Reps who should always be your 1st point of contact should any of you have any problems or complaints.

We also try not to get involved in posting on websites and forums because we feel that these should be a fun and educational media tool not a free source of advertising for us. It is a shame when these sites are used to air any negatives about certain companies and members of their
team. Nothing will get rectified unless we know about it and most of us don't read internet forums.

I have passed on all of you comments to the relevant staff and we are in the process of contacting anyone who is dissastified with any aspect of Sienna X.

Any problems feel free to contact me on 07919 890577 and i can pass your details to the relevant member of our team.

Its a pleasure Victoria....but on the getting involved on the site as a distributor...well you can actually be proactive on here and offer assistance to those that ask of it without advertising if done correctly...try it :hug:

Couldnt agree more Collin

Trouble is when buisness take off , usually after a huge campain all the old regular customers get forced to take a bit of a back seat from customer services and that really shouldnt be the case...

hi there, can i ask all of you who are having any problems with Sienna ie, solutions, machines or training to contact sienna direct on 01905 27070 or contact their area rep, I cover kent, surrey, sussex and the SS postcode of essex, my number is 07919 890577.

Just wanted to say, in Sienna X's defense, I haven't joined them yet, but so far their customer service has been excellent.

I called for samples, they came next day and I received a follow up call. I called to arrange training, and was given a wide selection of dates, one of which I provisionally booked. I then got a call from Marie, to let me know she is now available to travel all over Scotland, and can come to me. Fabulous!

I pm'd a couple on here and emailed several other companies and didn't even get a response! Shame.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll get it sorted. x

Just wanted to say, in Sienna X's defense, I haven't joined them yet, but so far their customer service has been excellent.

I called for samples, they came next day and I received a follow up call. I called to arrange training, and was given a wide selection of dates, one of which I provisionally booked. I then got a call from Marie, to let me know she is now available to travel all over Scotland, and can come to me. Fabulous!

I pm'd a couple on here and emailed several other companies and didn't even get a response! Shame.:rolleyes:

maybe your aavator scared everyone off :lol::lol:

i just want to add that i spoke to Sienna X this morning and the lady i spoke to was extremely helpful too

kx

I have to say that although I do not actually do any spray tanning I have spoken to many companies regarding the safe tan sumer campaign and Sienna X have been the most supportive and helpful, which I have to say is very welcome as some companies who will remain nameless as they know exactly who they are,have been nothing but obstructive and objectionable regarding the whole campaign

I have to say that although I do not actually do any spray tanning I have spoken to many companies regarding the safe tan sumer campaign and Sienna X have been the most supportive and helpful, which I have to say is very welcome as some companies who will remain nameless as they know exactly who they are,have been nothing but obstructive and objectionable regarding the whole campaign

ohhhhh your sounding like a mod there :hug:

Latest posts

Back