Sienna x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hiii
im wanting to buy in the sienna x tan , i have tryed it 8 % , but on my client was slightly olive skin although it did turn out if i had a 10% i would of went for that , it would of been spot on.
i need to know what percents you use that suits everybody until you have the money to buy all of them.
i was thinking of just trying the 10% in the litre if i can see it dark on the fair people just putting one coat and if not enough try a second coat does anyone else do that? and does it work with the sienna x..
just im used to st tropez ...

:confused:

there isnt one that will suit every client. if you dont have what the client wants they are not going to come back. i would suggest buying a few %'s even if its just 500ml or whatever so its there incase, thats what i would personally do, i dont have many clients that want very very dark so i have 2 that everyone wants and booster drops to make it darker that way everyone is happy and i now have people coming from garstang to manchester for a spray tan with me and bringing their friends along too. hth's xxx

I just use the 10% and the 12% thats all ive ever brought. Maybe because I started with Solglo and thats all they do, so am pretty used to using just two. It works for me.

I dont think with sienna that the colour goes orange on fair peoples skin.For example I use 12% on my sister who is a red head and the colour comes out lovely.

I think a second coat definately helps you to go darker so I would order 10% for those that dont want to be very dark and for those that do go for the 12%

Also I dont know if you know but there is a 16% coming out soon!!
xxx

they do a spray tan pack where you get 4 smaller bottles, thats cost effective to have a lot of the colours without having massive ones!

I'm not a huge fan of the .5% by Sienna, i find the 12% comes out darker on me than the 12.5% but personal preference.

They have got a 16 or 16.5% cant remeber which coming out and new packaging! YAY!

Becki

I use mainly 10 and 12.5 but do take 8.5 with me too. I'd day if your friend has olivey skin she'd need a 12 at least :green:

thanks for all your posts x
i have tryed 10% on a very fair skin girl (not a client just a friend), and its developed but thought she might of looked darker and had 2 coats on , i mean bearing in mind she never tans on holiday so maybe thats the darkest she will ever go..but she didnt seem to look much different when i finished spraying her -which worried me..when i saw her today she had changed a little (lets say she looked healthy lol)
but i suppose if im used to st tropez which is dark when it goes on by the time u wash it off it goes to your natural colour so maybe if she had a st tropez tan she might not of turned any darker..i dont know.maybe i just need to get used to using different tans..does any one else who used sienna x see an instand colour change:green:

I use both Sienna and Tantrick and I see an instant change with everyone but only if they are wearing pants or if they want to be sprayed naked I put a star sticker on their hip. I stole the idea of the sticker from a geek but I can't remember who! Both Sienna and Tantrick have a guide colour so there should be an immediate difference but it is a question of having something to compare it too. IYKWIM Lx

thats a fun idea lol..well i knew to suss out my problem i would have to have a spray tan , so i got one of the girls to spray me today on 12% sienna x , i have changed colour instnd but still have developing time to see if i change..
ive sussed why the 10% seemed so light and it was sumtimes my gun was cutting out just one minute spraying fine then the next just air..but we have sorted that and hopefully not have any more problems..
i was wondering tho do you normally advie your sienna x clients to wait 8 hours for the result and not to expect it as soon as your sprayed..
Tantrick tan seems to be nice people like it do you find more of your clients gor for sienna or tantrick ? im thinking of getting another in just to vary them a bit..
Thanks for all your rplys its much appreciated
:green:

Latest posts

Back