Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just brought the new Match Ups range and they are gorgeous!
6 intense glitter gel polishes that come with free matching nail polish ❤️

Some recent nails I've done. I think I have all colours now

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412704696538.jpg
    1412704696538.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 1412704718293.jpg
    1412704718293.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 1412704803091.jpg
    1412704803091.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 104
Lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks snuff! You are a massive ASP fan by the sounds! Does using a normal top coat affect the durability of the polish? Wouldn't think it would last so long.
I'm not the most adventurous, but I've just bought a load of glitter!

If using a normal polish top coat then it will not have the durability of the Sig top coat, as it can be removed with acetone. But I would make sure the signature top coat was applied and cured before stamping and normal top coat. Xx

Ah! I see!
I get it now. I've never used the Konrad stamping kit. It looks good. Do you use a normal polish for that? Sorry for all the questions! I'm a bit dim!

What's the new match up collection?

Ah! I see!
I get it now. I've never used the Konrad stamping kit. It looks good. Do you use a normal polish for that? Sorry for all the questions! I'm a bit dim!

I use konad polish but you have a better selection at MOYOU.com they also have a huge collection of plates. Don't worry about asking anyone on here everyone is so helpful. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412803229.964603.jpg

Mulberry Wine under Vamp with teardrop rhinestones.

I love that someone else uses this brand!
Lagoon with diamonds.
Mermaid and tropical pink with vintage roses.

Attachments

• 1412832305398.jpg
    1412832305398.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 1412832326468.jpg
    1412832326468.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 104
Thank you smuff! I was reluctant to buy more colours as I've had a few problems with the polish, but I'm getting used to it now, and want to stick at it.
I'm going to invest in more polishes now.
I also use shellac, but funnily enough, more of my clients seem to be going for the gel.
I use Sally's and Beauy express, do they stock the new Christmas collection?

I love that someone else uses this brand!
Lagoon with diamonds.
Mermaid and tropical pink with vintage roses.

Me likey these pics. Please tell me how you did the vintage roses, you are so good at nails.

Thank you smuff! I was reluctant to buy more colours as I've had a few problems with the polish, but I'm getting used to it now, and want to stick at it.
I'm going to invest in more polishes now.
I also use shellac, but funnily enough, more of my clients seem to be going for the gel.
I use Sally's and Beauy express, do they stock the new Christmas collection?

They do sell the match ups at sallys but I'm not sure if beauty express does yet. X

With a dotting tool! Just do a blob with light pink. Then get a cocktail stick and put a dot of dark pink in the center then swirl dark pink in the light pink dot. Then with cocktail stick do green leaves and cure :) I love nails!!!!!!

Has anyone done a glitter gradient with gel polish? Just wondering how to?

How long do people take to do a gel polish application? I offer a nail shape, cuticle work and application but it takes ages!

I think I take about an hour longer if I have to remove stuff too x

That's ok then. I'm ok!

I take between 45 mins and 2 hours. Depends on how much prep work needs to be done. I would say that the actual colour application only takes about 20 minutes. Removal can take up to 30 mins. Cuticle work and buffing takes me about 20 mins. If adding crystals and Rhine stones then that add anther 10 - 15 minutes.

Latest posts

Back