Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there ive got my course next monday slightly nervous but been practicing a while now :-/ just wondered what colours I should expect in my signature kit as it only tells me there is 6 not whay they are xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I have just come across this thread, sorry to ask but are there any tips on removing from a natural nail and from gel extensions as I am really struggling with it? x

Hi in the training kit you get the french pink, white, black and red. I really can't remember the other colours. Looked it up there but it doesn't say.

To remove I use acetone. I use warm water in a bigger bowl and set my little bowl of acetone in it. I also file the gel polish on the nails a little before soaking.
:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think peach sorbet is one of the other colours??

Ah thank you was going to phone and ask them but bit of a pointless phone call :)

I can remember the last colour! It's driving me mad! I want to say velvety plum but I don't want to in case I'm wrong!

Ha ha it doesn't matter really just so excited im a need to know person :)

Hi in the training kit you get the french pink, white, black and red. I really can't remember the other colours. Looked it up there but it doesn't say.

To remove I use acetone. I use warm water in a bigger bowl and set my little bowl of acetone in it. I also file the gel polish on the nails a little before soaking.
:)

How do you soak the colour off of tips though? I have got most of the colours they do and they are gorgeous. Just recently picked up peach sorbet and that is literally flying off the shelf. Very popular with people who need a more discreet colour :) xx

I just gently file off the tips

I didn't get the starter kit but from what I've seen I've got a feeling the other colour is mermaid which is a glittery green

Oh lovely thanks ladies x

Hi there thought I would just share that I passed my course some of you know already :).
But very pleased jve got people ringing me up for appointments now :D

Yippee! Well done xx

Has anyone had problems with this colour?
Every time I use this colour, I always have a problem in one way or another.
I'm wondering if it needs longer under the LED lamp, more than the 30 secs?
Any feedback will be appreciated.

What colour? X

No not juicy Lucy but my Holywood rose is a bit funny. Well the first time I used it but since then it's been grand I rolled it in between my hands to shake it up a bit x

You are suppose to stir them so maybe that is why it was a bit funny?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Stirring the bottles ensures an even gel to pigment ratio which creates fantastic long lasting results. My advice is not to shake or roll, as this encourages the polish up the brush and the inside of the top, and you will have drips coming down whilst you are polishing. The wand provided in the kit is amazing and can be used on all ASP colour gels.
Some colours need more stirring than others. If all else fails the soak off gel is really good to and you only need a normal polish top coat.

I have to say, I'm starting to loose faith in the range. I've taken back the juicy Lucy and they have exchanged it. I did velvet plum the other day on a client and it needed 3 coats and still looked quite wishy washy close to the cuticle edge.
Maybe I'm applying too thin???
Thinking of getting a few gelish colours in to compare.

Latest posts

Back