Simon Jersey Tunics - run true to size or larger?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
Title says it all really.

Decided to go with Simon Jersey for my new tunics but they look a bit on the large side. Wondering if I should order a size down?

Does anyone wear Simon Jersey salonwear and can advise?

Ta very muchly x :D

When I used to wear the horrid things I needed TWO sizes bigger than I really was!

I've got two tunics from simon.jersey both same size and style but different colours...the pink one is bigger than the black one!
Htxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

oh bugger! that doesn't help! :irked:

might forget SJ and shop elsewhere...

I started buyingsimon jersey tunics two years ago and their smaller more fitted tunics than other brands. I found that Florence roby were much larger that uk sizes. Also Simon jersey tunics can sometimes be very thin and almost see through. X

I'm a size 18 and I need a size 26!!! :(

I love Simon Jersey tunics and trousers. I'm a size 10 and need a size 10 no problems at all! I've ordered from them twice once 3 years ago and once just recently.

I'm a size 8/10 & Simon jersey size 8 tunics fit me perfect! X

I'm a size 8/10 & Simon jersey size 8 tunics fit me perfect! X

Same here. I am normally a size 8 or 10 clothing, but Simon Jersey tunics in size 8 are a perfect fit.

Hi. I heard they were a size smaller so I ordered 24's (I'm usually a 20/22) but I'm ready for replacing them and I'm going to try a 20 as the 24 looks like a tent xx

I've got a pink one fits fine and a green one in a 8 same as other and it is tiny, can't fasten the buttons on it! So don't get green lol xx

You know what, this demonstrates a fundamental requirement for a successful business: consistency.
What we want from Simon Jersey, and don't get me started on the completely bloody random sizing at M & S, is that when we order an 8 in one colour and style it will be the same size and quality in another.
It must cost them an arm and leg in having to accept returns because the sizing is sh1te.

And our clients want consistency from us. They don't want to be thinking, will it be a good treatment this time? They want to KNOW that every time is a great time.

So, make sure that if you offer your favourite client a coffee, you offer it to all your clients, and that the standard of service is the same high standard time after time after time.

I need 2 sizes bigger too but I have big 'assets' lol

I have to go 2 sizes up!

Latest posts

Back