skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I am wanting to change the skin care range I currently use on myself and I would like to choose one that I can eventually use in my salon once I have done all the training. I wouldn't like to use anything in the salon that I wouldn't use on myself.

I currently use Estee Lauder but I find that although lovely the products are a bit too rich and creamy for me not to mention the price as I can only buy from cosmetics counter in the stores.

I want a range that contains no alchol and that has a foaming face wash - any ideas?

the woman who trains me uses hive and they seem to be a good one

Dermalogica is a good range although you might find it a little pricey.
Australian bodycare do a nice range of facial, body and waxing products, all tea-tree based and they are very resonable.

I'm sure other geeks will be able to help more than me, I've worked with many ranges that only do creamy cleansers, both of the above have foaming facewashes.

I dont think you would be able to use estee laudee in the salon anyway (obv i know your not going to.)

Becki x

Latest posts

Back