Skin testing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It like a temporary tattoo that contains ppd the main culprit for allergic reactions. They're not too expensive about 80p each (they come in packs of 50 plus) but you can just factor this into your prices.

I think they're a life saver especially for them clients who refuse to come for a patch test just post one out and give them another at the end of their treatment. I get mine from salons direct x

So by doing this you don't need to do the skin test? With the hair colour?

It like a temporary tattoo that contains ppd the main culprit for allergic reactions. They're not too expensive about 80p each (they come in packs of 50 plus) but you can just factor this into your prices.

I think they're a life saver especially for them clients who refuse to come for a patch test just post one out and give them another at the end of their treatment. I get mine from salons direct x

And what's call so i can look on the website thankssss

Only SOME insurers cover you for using colour start patches other insurers want you to follow manufacturers instructions. Check with your insurers first, google colour start patches xx

Only SOME insurers cover you for using colour start patches other insurers want you to follow manufacturers instructions. Check with your insurers first, google colour start patches xx

I'm sure I've read on here that colour start have their own insurance so you will be covered by that.

Please check this out though don't just take my word for it

FHBF Insurance for mobile hairdressers and beauty therapists cover you for the colour start patches, but they must be carried out everytime you colour your clients hair . But still worth doing if theres a fair amount of travel distance to your client. x

Latest posts

Back