Sleep in rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I'm trying them out for the first time, I carnt wait to taken them out on the morning!
Has anyone else tried then what are your opinions on them? X

Got a set for christmas and havent tried yet ! Post a piccy on morning :D

I have the strawberry curls rollers and love them! Comfier than my Lauren's way ones, and they give a nicer curl xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357515335.088154.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357515394.370422.jpg
Had to try mine out when I got them they were great until sleep time and oh my life they hurt so much lol

Excuse the silly pics lol and the second one dosnt even look like me lmao x

Those pics made me laugh :) I still find the sleep in rollers uncomfortable to sleep in! Also find it hard to grip the in place as the foam is in the middle! I just prefer to use normal rollers and just do the top section of my hair as that doesn't get in the way when you sleep, I have such thick hair and lots of it, I find it hard to keep rollers in that the best of times let alone when sleeping!!!

Iv used them on a colleague, but she had them put in just before leaving work and only wore them for about 5 hours (was for a night out), we used them so it would be more comfy to sit on the sofa, get dressed etc because of the movement but not heard reviews of them being slept in. A cousin of mine sleeps perfectly fine in normal hard rollers so Id imagine they would e a lot more comfy xoxo

I love my sleep rollers, so much so I bought packs as gifts for friends Christ as presents, they love them too, even my friend who does absolute nothing to her hair as she is not creative what so ever she loves the volume,

How was your hair this morning?

Love mine, but I just put them in on the morning and take them out before I go out.

Colleen that picture is priceless x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

How did it look this morning?

I've got laurens way rollers and I love them:)

They annoyed me so much, my hair was so tangled in them, I think I have too much hair, I ended ip taking them out cause I couldn't sleep I left them in 4 hours and my hair was exactly the same :(
Have I done something wrong?!

They annoyed me so much, my hair was so tangled in them, I think I have too much hair, I ended ip taking them out cause I couldn't sleep I left them in 4 hours and my hair was exactly the same :(
Have I done something wrong?!

Mine drove me mental when I had them in.I've got long hair and they were awful.They hurt you head when you lay on them I had to sleep upright and when I took them out the next day nothing lol no volume nothing just had a massive fringe lol XX

Mine drove me mental when I had them in.I've got long hair and they were awful.They hurt you head when you lay on them I had to sleep upright and when I took them out the next day nothing lol no volume nothing just had a massive fringe lol XX

Did you wet set them or heat set (where the section that's just been dried is then rolled) or cold rolling? Xoxo

Did you wet set them or heat set (where the section that's just been dried is then rolled) or cold rolling? Xoxo

I did them dry and i supposed to dampen my hair first?! Xx

Hi my hair was slightly damp and a Lil bit of product put the rollers in then put me pink hat in in my pic for a good while till they were dry then went to bed woke up took um out and nothing but my hair is ridonculously thick and when I laid on mine they went completely flat lol like pancakes so I got nothing :0(.xxx

Hi my hair was slightly damp and a Lil bit of product put the rollers in then put me pink hat in in my pic for a good while till they were dry then went to bed woke up took um out and nothing but my hair is ridonculously thick and when I laid on mine they went completely flat lol like pancakes so I got nothing :0(.xxx

Mine wont flattern haha! im going to try them damp again tomorrow xxx

Mine wont flattern haha! im going to try them damp again tomorrow xxx

I have got a big fat head though lol.when I laid down they bloody pulled me hair out to worst nights sleep oh man the headache was unbearable lol.xxx

I retail Sleep-in Rollers and Strawberry Curls, I'm mobile and have sold stacks! The "Sleep-in" are better than Lauren's Way ones, my friend bought those at Salon International then promptly gave them to me, I find they don't stay in the hair hence why I opted for the Sleep-ins, they stay in even the thickest hair. How I explain them to my clients is that they're a bit like the first week sleeping in hair extensions, its a bit alien and you're scared to move at night, waking up in the morning in the same position, then before you know it you go to bed and then wake up forgetting you've got them in! They're fab for volume but not for curls. Strawberry curls are fantabulistic for curls, and yes easier to sleep in! I love em!! I've added some horrible pics of me in them, sorry! Last pic is obviously my hair normally and I've got a Brazilian on mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600615.383840.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600615.383840.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 140
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600632.453203.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600632.453203.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 137
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600652.122511.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600652.122511.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 147
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600664.922735.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357600664.922735.jpg