Slimming tablets....need a quick fix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
ok...so have had this holiday booked for ages....i should have pulled the old finger out by now...but nope i havent...so HELP !

Does anyone know of any quick fixes i can do:eek: ...got 3 weeks !!!!

DOnt wanna be the blob on the beach...:sad: do slimming tablets work?

Gotta loose 3 stone...oh ok i suppose 1/2 - 1 stone would be marvelous !

Preferably one that doesnt affect alchol consumption:) lol

thanks guys.....oh tried....adios from boots ..dont work!

amb x

NO NO NO.......I am in the same boat less than 4 weeks til sunny Cyprus...new bikini arrived today....and NO WAY can I wear that....I must lose at least half a stone....but I will stick to my Weightwatchers points and will go to my Bodypump class twice a week and I just might do it......So can YOU!!
These pills (tried em once) send you hyper!!
OK I don't drink tea or coffee so I don't have a large caffeine intake...so as these pills are basically caffeine, when I took them I was HYPER HYPER< HYPER!!
then I made the mistake of drinking a Red Bull OMG...I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest......still on the plus side maybe that was when my time for a set of nails came down to an hour!!!
Sorry Minkus...there aint no quick fix.....eat less & exercise more......:lick:

Hiya,
Am quite new to this site i cant even introduce myself because i dont know how to start a new thread! doh! anyway ive been doing weight watchers lately and i must admit im not v good at sticking to it so ive started taking some herbal slimming tablets called xenadrine from holland and barrett ive only been on them for 3days and i get weighed tonight so ill let you know how good they are. They were £29.99, id pay £299 if they made me lose weight in a week!lol! anyway i think lotsa people famous too take them.
Good luck but please laso make sure you read the precautions on label as not everyone is suitable for them.
xx;)

DIETS DO NOT WORK,

HEALTHY EATING AND EXCERSISE WORKS.

LOL

i dont believe in slimming tablets

izzy u spoil sport! dont like excersise.....shame were not off to the same place we could have sat next to one another and cheered each other up (or compared fat folds? lmao)

Last year i watched the hol video back and thought whos that playing with my daughter in the pool? Only got a back view.....IT WAS ME ....eeeeeek

Suppose the only saving grace is there is always someone who looks worse! (usually!)

Amb x

Hi Mink!
Try the GI Diet!! Honestly you will see a difference even in three weeks!
It's brill!! It's not really a diet, it's more about changing your eating habits for life so it's not faddy!
It really does work I think!!!!

HTH

Im not being funny but not always does healthy eating an excercise alone work, some people including me are just made bigger and no matter how much they try to eat healthy and run lots!lol! it doesnt work!

Anyway weight watchers isnt a diet as such it is a healthy eating plan but with restictions i.e the points sytem. Not everyone is lucky to just eat healthy and have lotsa time to go and excercise!!lol! Wish i was!

sorry how rude of me welcome the site cutiecuticles have fun here.

amb x

Have you tried Slim & Tan??

It's a tan cream that you apply before you sunbathe or go on the sunbeds (it only works in the sun or uv light).

I've used it, and lost 4 pounds after using it just twice. It also tones you up. You have to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, which is gona make yah healthy anyway lol!!

lol! thankyou its great isnt it! the site i mesn not the weight issues! lol! i hate having "weight isssues"!!xx

LayStar said:

It's a tan cream that you apply before you sunbathe or go on the sunbeds (it only works in the sun or uv light).

I've used it, and lost 4 pounds after using it just twice. It also tones you up. You have to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, which is gona make yah healthy anyway lol!![/QUOTE

Where do i get it from?

Sounds too good to be true!!!
I'll stick with what I know..........what makes it worse for me is hubby has the body of a Greek god!!! He was doing his sit ups and using his weights last night whilst I was sitting on the couch with my glass of wine & packet of crisps(low fat ones!)
I can hear the other tourists now ..."whose that gorgeous guy lying in the shade of the beached whale?............and that will be me folks.......:Scared:

ok...thanks for the replies will try that!

ambx

LayStar said:

I've used it, and lost 4 pounds after using it just twice. It also tones you up. You have to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, which is gona make yah healthy anyway lol!!

call me skeptical (sp??) but how can a tanning cream make you lose weight if its on your skin???..... im prob guessing that all the extra water you drink will help more so it reduces water retention and nt flab just bloatedness

i did slimming world which worked for me... then i got lazy and stressed and just ate whatever i wanted...oops!... oh how that weight crept back :rolleyes: .... it works if you stick to it tho!

Amb, im thinking you could lose abt half a stone in 3 weeks no probs just eating sensibly, maybe cut out a few things ... then have a wicked hol and eat what ever you want :D

Jess
xox

I have recently lost 1 1/2 stone in prep for my wedding (from size 12 to 10). My advice is:

Green Tea - 1 or 2 cups a day (it does taste better after a few honest).
Dont eat after 8pm at night.
Dont eat bread.
Eat little and often (e.g. yogurt drink for breakfast, fruit mid morning, soup & pitta bread/salad or all at lunch, low fat yoghurt mid afternoon, healthy meal at night).
Drink lots of water.
Have low sugar sweets & hot chocolate on hand for when you NEED something (especially after 8pm I found).

You will see a quick result if you cut back on the amount you eat (I used to eat LOADS) and go for good stuff rather than junk.

Hi

Try the South Beach Diet - that is really good as well. Its based on low carbs and is healthy (not like Atkins) I started on it last year - exactly a year ago in fact and so far I have lost 5 and half stone! Only got just over a stone to go now!

If you stick to it in the first 2 weeks you can loose up to 10 pounds. Look in a local book shop - Asda might have one and you might find a book about it with recipes and tips on the South Beach Diet. I know there is a web site about it but you have to pay to register. I think the book is around £8.00 and it explains how to do the diet.

Love

Debbie xxx

I'm not down on all the technical terms so I'll tell you in the words of Layla :cool:
There's 'thingst in the cream that penetrate through your skin. These things 'dissolve' you fat into water, which you then, ahem, wee out!

Don't ask how, but it deff works. And without wanting to gross you all out, you can tell it working, cos your wee feels thicker when you're passing it out, iiiffff you get what I mean lmao!

Tis very good though :cool:

My best mate swears by Slimming World, and now that their eating plans have been modified to conform with today's lifestyles, you can eat well and you can eat lots. She lost a total of 3 stones, and always goes back to it when she feels that she has strayed a bit.

Alcohol consumption is not forbidden, just controlled :smack:

Good luck Amb.

Hiya

Personally I think different diets work for different people, i've tried most of them and the thing that I find works the most and for quick results is cutting down on carbs. (now, I dont mean doing the atkins diet) women tend to hold a lot of fat around the middle and this is mostly fluid, if you cut down or better still cut out bread, potatoes, white rice and eat mostly protein and veg/salads with the occassional tread you will see a big difference in 3 weeks!!!

Diet pills are not the answer and there could be a side effect which may cause you a problem and then you wont be able to go on holiday!

Good luck in whatever you decide

Tamzin
--xx--

Latest posts

Back