Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been in Dublin with work so missed weigh in. Ate and drank like a pig and got on the scales to be amazed to have only gained 2lb!!!! And I've got 12 days until next weigh in so 4lb to target in 12 days.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I put on 1/2 lb this week. This is driving me mad now!

I put on 1.5lbs!! And I was good; the past few days I've been sick and want to eat all round me! Hopefully I can stick to it! Only need to get the 1.5lbs off to get to goal! x

I put on 1/2 lb this week. This is driving me mad now!

Go back to basics. Write everything down this week. Make sure you're weighing/measuring your healthy extras. Check your portions haven't crept up. X

You're right, thank you. I do know I drink a hell of a lot of tea and I'm sure it's more than a healthy extra of milk. Hopefully next week will be better.x

Iv gained 2lb over the last 2 weeks but iv put it down to being the time of the month and im hoping for a big loss at next weeks weigh in, but its mine and my hubbys anniversary on monday so I think we will be eating out but ill add it in to my syns :) xx

Lost one and a half pounds this week and got my one stone award :). That's a total of 15lbs off since January :)

Past 3 weeks I've also been watching/counting calories and restricting my calorie intake and have lost 5lb in 3 weeks. Before doing this my weight loss had really slowed down.

Lost one and a half pounds this week and got my one stone award :). That's a total of 15lbs off since January :)

Past 3 weeks I've also been watching/counting calories and restricting my calorie intake and have lost 5lb in 3 weeks. Before doing this my weight loss had really slowed down.

Agree, 'Free' food isn't free, as it's comprised of calories and it all counts. You 'Have' to restrict them if you want to see results on the scales.

Since I've got within 10lb of target I've struggled going up & down the same few lbs. So I downloaded my fitness pal & am following the principles of sw but limiting the calories as I was eating too much cos I'm a greedy pig! And its working!

Only half a pound off this week. Was kind of expecting it though - did a bit of munching on Sunday. Back on track this week xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I put in half, so having a blow out today and then back to it tomorrow. It's a journey and it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as I get to the destination at some point. Well done to all the losers xxx

I put in half, so having a blow out today and then back to it tomorrow. It's a journey and it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as I get to the destination at some point. Well done to all the losers xxx

Very true - its taken me almost 2 years but I believe life is for living and if I'm having a night out, weekend away or whatever (not that it happens often) I flippin well enjoy it & if that means I have a gain that week so be it. I'd rather enjoy myself than sit miserably lol.

2 1/2 off today. 1 1/2 lbs to target! I tried a week of success express and it definitely worked for me.x

Yes I follow sw.lost almost 5 stone! Love it!

Looks like a few of us are really close to target now. Knowing my luck I'll fall 1.2lb short lol.

Wish I was! ;)

Lost half a pound this week; 1lb to go! I'm like a yo yo at the minute x

Lots of superfree & water this week Amy! I've logged my food diary on my fitness pal to keep my portions in check which seems to be working! Xx

I might try the 30 day shred! Lol x

I did it for about 2 weeks before my back gave out on me. Didn't notice much difference in my weight though which I was gutted about as it claims you can lose up to 20lb in the 30 days or something. And I hate Gillian Michaels now. Have seen another set of dvds that look good - slim in 6. Might get them once we move out the in laws in 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back