Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost 3.5lbs! Only 3.5lbs to go!

Lost 3.5lbs! Only 3.5lbs to go!

Well done Amy that's great. I thought you said you'd been stuffing your face :D

Hey girls,

How does sliming world work? I've done weight watchers but got red up of counting and once I stopped the weight went back on!

Has anyone done weight watchers is slimming world better?

I want to lose 1 and half stone not to much to lose. Xx

I've done both and personally prefer sw as theres no counting, weighing or measuring apart from your healthy extra but thats only a couple of things. You basically eat off a list of free foods & make sure your meals consist of 1/3 superfree (veg or fruit). Healthy extras ensure you get enough calcium & fibre every day. I love it! I can't cook but find the recipes easy. There's a voucher in I think this weeks woman magazine which will save your joining fee.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was stuffing my face! Was really shocked. Hopefully I wont gain next week because of it!

I had a maintain. Rubbish.

First week at slimming world today! Excited to get going now and make some of these yummy healthy recipes :) I've just got a target weight of a stone to loose to get slim for my wedding in September but its great to read through this thread hearing success stories! My aim is to try and loose 2lbs this week but we'll see if that happens! :)

It was my first weigh in tonight I lost 3lb I'm so pleased xx

My first weigh in was Wednesday and I lost 4 lbs, very pleased with myself.

Do you all follow extra easy or do some of you still do the red/green days?

That's great! You should be pleased with yourself. I do green all of the time because I'm vegetarian, but I know some people switch it about sometimes and it helps speed up the losses when they feel like they've got a bit stuck.x

Well done thats great. I tend to stick with extra easy. Mainly because my other half does most of the cooking and it took him forever to get his head round it so if I tried red/green I'd have to go through it all again lol.

Dreading weigh in tonight! My dad was home for the weekend and we went out for dinner sat and had a chinese on sunday! Just hoping the 5lb loss in week 1 hasnt went to waste xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did weigh in go tonight? X

Only put 1/2lb on so happy with that. Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats not bad at all! A good week this week & you'll be getting your first award!

I'm over the moon. Despite my good intentions I fell off the wagon at Rubys birthday party on sunday yet I had been on it 110% in the week and back on it yesterday. I lost 3.5lb!!!! Meaning 3st 12lb in total with just 2lb to target. I've got the next 2 weigh ins booked as holiday as I've got training with work so my aim is in 3 weeks time I'll be posting that I've got my target award!

Woohooooo well done Amy!!!!

Fantastic Girls! Well done. I started this week doing short bursts of exercise. I do this by running up and down the stairs using all the energy I can for 30 seconds, then walking up and down for another 30 seconds until I have done 8 -10 minutes. That's my latest fad! :wink2:

Apart from my walking I've abandoned exercise but I will get back on it. And I've just eaten a slice of Rubys cake - ggrrrrrrr!!!! Its nearly all gone now though - I will get to target!

You will get to target. We all will, I'm sure of it.x

We will!!!!!

Lost 1 lb tonight, can't complain with 5 in 2 weeks, hoping for 2 this week to get my first half stone x

Latest posts

Back