slow cooker/crock pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone use a slow cooker? I just bought one as it would help to hav a meal available for everyone comming and going in this house and all eating at different times!! I would love to know if you use one and get some of your recipes......did a chicken thai curry which was great.
Sam

I love using mine,we do pot roast with veg,mexican beef,corned silverside.

I should invest in one of these, everyone in our house eats at different times.

My kids and hubby love my chicken sausage hot pot. Brown sausages (any type) first and bung it in the slow cooker with chopped potato, carrots, onions, courgettes, can of chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, some chicken stock and wee bit of white wine, garlic and herbs or bay leave, salt and pepper. In the last half hour of cooking add a cup of frozen peas. Delicious served over rice or mash.

Bon Apetite.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Sam

I've been heating my herbal dumplings in them for massage -

MMMMM time for a re assessment here :lol:

XX J XX

Chorizo and butter bean stew;

Chopped onions, potato, garlic, herbs, chicken stock, chunks of chorizo, butter beans, chopped tomatoes, dash of white wine. Yum!

All soaked up with french stick.

Teri x:hug:

I'm hungry now!:lol:

Hi guys,

Anyone use a slow cooker? I just bought one as it would help to hav a meal available for everyone comming and going in this house and all eating at different times!! I would love to know if you use one and get some of your recipes......did a chicken thai curry which was great.
Sam

Hot steamed towels in mine lol! :hug:

They all sound fab....will being giving these a go.
Sam X

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Sam

I've been heating my herbal dumplings in them for massage -

MMMMM time for a re assessment here :lol:

XX J XX

hahaha hope your not serven them for dinner

Back