Small dilemma, should I paint or Shellac bride?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I couldn't go til 9pm was that my daughter was in a show at the concert hall so my o/h and I were obviously there supporting her. During the evening I received a text - can you do lash extensions for so and so (not the bride)? Like I said I wasn't getting there til 9pm! I would have done anything they wanted if they had asked me in advance and I wouldn't have charged.

Anyway I said, sorry, no, there is a walk in brow lounge in the shopping centre, I'm sure they can do a speedy job first thing on Sat.

Well, I got there and it turns out she DID have a Nails Inc manicure at Debenhams but a couple of days later a Virgin Vie rep calling herself a make up artist painted over one of her nails with Berry Brulee and sold her the polish and said on Saturday, she would paint over the rest for her! The bride is quite a timid soul and I was quite irritated on her behalf!

It wasn't like Rendezvous, it was more like Exhale but with a brown tone, not especially nice and not right for her skin tone or wedding colours... so I shellaced her with Red Baroness which I thought was a good colour choice (bridesmaids dresses and flowers are a deep burgundy red) and it's also v shiny and glam looking.

Thank you to everyone who replied:)

And also a advertising point of view everyone looks at the brides nails! X

I get that she doesn't drive ... So tell her to get a cab lol or the bus. There's no point u struggling to go over there with all ur stuff that's not even mobile after a long hard day at work ad your pregnant aswell to do her nails. If she wants them done that badly she needs to come to yours, that way it's 1 simple trip.

She couldn't have come out to me at 9pm when she has two little ones. Anyway, it's in the past now. Poor cow is now married to my ex, who I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy:lol:

Poor cow is now married to my ex, who I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy:lol:

QUALITY!

I feel the same about my ex's latest gf - poor little lady lol!

Latest posts

Back