Smile tutorials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellymac78

Reaction score
hi all
Are there any tutorials on here about smile lines not been on here too long and i dont know where to look:o

Or can anyone recommend any good sites

thanks

Hi, click on other and then tutorials, there are some great tutorials on everything HTH's

thankyou been trying to look at the perfect slile tutorial but i cant read it all for some reason:o

I sometimes get this prob, if you click on the middle box in tutorial tools it will show the printable version, this shows the full tutorial :)

There is also 'Brush control, making it smile' :green:

thankyou ladies

hi all
Are there any tutorials on here about smile lines not been on here too long and i dont know where to look:o

Or can anyone recommend any good sites

thanks

There definitely used to be a great one by Sam - I'll have a look, back in a sec ;)

Last edited:
Here is a link to a load of tutorial from young nails, when doing the smile line, it's the reverse method used, I use this method, works for some not for others, another option for you to try maybe?? there are many more tutorials on other things that might be of use to you as well, xx

Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK

thanks all this is so so so helpful :hug:

Latest posts

Back