So excited about getting my new book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Hiya girls, I havent really explored any books since doing nails so tommorow im off to Whs smith to get the complete nail technician buy marian newman, so what do you guys think of this book? Also would you be able to tell me all the contents that it covers?x thank you x

I love it. I refer to it all the time.
Has 13 'chapters'
-Starting Out: You and your industry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Prep work area
- Prep you and client
- Manicure Treatment
- pEDICURE tREATMENT
-Chemistry artifical nails
-Applying tips
- Applying Overlays
- Sculptured Nails
- Maintaing artificial nails
- Nail art
- Media work / special occasions

xx

Sounds great thanks, Is it for technicians who do gel nails too?x

Ok i also want all the nail books in Whsmith lol

Does anyone have the complete guide to manicure & pedicure? Whats it like?x

Ok i also want all the nail books in Whsmith lol

Does anyone have the complete guide to manicure & pedicure? Whats it like?x

No, don't have this one - you dont need loads of books (cough, I have 6 - lol). Pick good ones though that you know are quality and you will use

xx

thanks for your advice i think i will go with Marian newman book first then work my way through :lol: xx

I won mine on Ebay for £6!!!!:green:..brilliant

These books are all on Amazon too.
Grab a bargain x

Its a fantastic book which I often refer to, along with 'Nailclass'. If you have these 2 books you will never be without help.:)

I would look on Amazon, play .com and ebay for books before I went to smiths as others have said, you grab a bargin on these sites:hug:

Its a fantastic book which I often refer to, along with 'Nailclass'. If you have these 2 books you will never be without help.:)

im with you there! i have both and they are great!:)

Think i Might have to invest in this it sounds great. Although I do love my Encyclopedia of nails and nailclass.

I can sit and read them all day everyday - I learn more each time I pick them up.

Happy Reading xxx

does any one recomend a book? theirs so many out their, I dont have a clue what one to choose? thanks.

Latest posts

Back