So happy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
After having a nightmare with Naturasun I bought a sample bottle of sienna x 8.5% tried it on myself and loved it, sprayed a young girl last night and I have just seen her, she looks amazing, I wish I had taken before and after photos so I have now placed an order for some more of the same and a bottle of 10% has anyone ever tried the 12% sienna x or would you just stick to the 2? :green:

Hi I have been using the 8 and 10 % sienna x now for over a year. I recently tried the 8.5 but my clients do not like it they say it is 2 brown looking. I have never had to try the 12% yet as all my clients love the 10%

The 10 % is really lovely. I can only have the 8% on myself but my sister tans well and she has the 10% and it looks so natural and like you have been away for 2 weeks at least on holiday. you want to try the 10%. like I said I have never tried the 12% as none of my clients would need to be that dark.

i use a lot of the 12%, a lot of my clients request the 12% and it looks fab, i dont think its too dark at all.

The ting that worries me is that if a client asks for a higher percentage to be darker that they will go a bit orangy?

They need to tan well naturally to be able to take a 12% but I have used it on a few clients and been a little bit concerned but they have loved it!! If they can take a 10 I think they can take a 12. It seems to be deeper rather than darker if that makes sense? I used to be scared of it but the more I use it and the more positive feedback I get the less worried I am about using it. I wouldn't use it on someone with really pale skin though, only people who naturally tan well in the sun..

I like to stock 8.5, 10 and 12.5 to make sure I am covered for everything! :green:

Hi I have been using the 8 and 10 % sienna x now for over a year. I recently tried the 8.5 but my clients do not like it they say it is 2 brown looking. I have never had to try the 12% yet as all my clients love the 10%

Why would anyone want to be tooo brown looking???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blimey, its so difficult to please all of our clients isn't it. i have always been under the impression it was our job to make our clients brown !!!!

i think i must be turning into a tanorexic, i always want to be brown !!!

Helloooooooo Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back