So impressed artdeco make-up & the sales rep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
I had a artdeco rep out to me the other day, i didnt think they would bother with a mobile therapist really but they offered to send a rep out to me the very next day:green:. The rep was brill and spent about 1 & half hours with me showing all the stuff. im so impressed with all the range and colours. As anyone done there training what did they think to it ?

I really like the Art Deco make up range - a few of our therapists trained with Art Deco about 3 years ago and it was very good. We use Art Deco for all our wedding and occasion make ups and retail lip colours and glosses to most make up clients as well. Thumbs up from us!

I really like the Art Deco make up range - a few of our therapists trained with Art Deco about 3 years ago and it was very good. We use Art Deco for all our wedding and occasion make ups and retail lip colours and glosses to most make up clients as well. Thumbs up from us!

Thanks for your reply do you use the mineral range for your wedding make-up? i think i may get the mobile kit they do was very good value

I have the mobile artdeco kit and the mineral makeup kit and they are both brilliant.

had anyone tried the 2 student makeup kits, mineral and the other one? it says its only testers but how big are they? how long do they last?

Hi
I have heard art deco can make a kit up to suit your budget, at the minute i could only afford £50, would i get much for that amount?
Posted via Mobile Device

they are testers but by that they mean they are not in boxes or packaging, most are the same size as the ones you retail to clients but cheaper to you as a professional as you wont need the box or packaging. i have the mineral kit and its great, especially as you only need a small amount of any of the products. best idea is get the rep out,i had laura she was really good i ended up booking a day at artdeco and the stockroom is amazing you will really get an idea of what i mean then :)

Latest posts

Back