So much for the start of Spring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, its stopped snowing, but ot has all frozen. My road is just sheet ice, no cars can get up it & the ones going down are sliding all over & then stopping and abandoning their cars as its so slippy.

More snow forecast tomorrow....my poor clients will have to wait for the thaw, whenever that may be!!

Wow I can't believe how bad a lot of you have had it!! We are lucky, we have none whatsoever, the odd flake but that is it! Hope it thaws soon for you geeks x

no m ore snow yet, but it is sooooo icey. No way is my car going up my hill in this. Main roads are clear, but I cant get to the main road lol.

Its doing my head in,at least the house is sparkling though, ironing & washing up to date & my dog is asleep from all the walks. Not that I'm bored lol

The icicles by my bedroom window.
The long one right at the back is lower than the windowsill. A little thawing, can see half a cm of chair leg xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364227826.205324.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364227826.205324.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 91
And adding my friend from down the road's conservatory/living room /dining room to the list. Xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364319361.380132.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364319361.380132.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 89
And adding my friend from down the road's conservatory/living room /dining room to the list. Xoxo

Oh my goodness! That's awful! It's hard to believe there's all this snow about as we've had none. Stay safe x

Oh my goodness! That's awful! It's hard to believe there's all this snow about as we've had none. Stay safe x

Scary. I've been carrying my dog a safe distance from the house when he wants a wee incase the roof slips off, the front has already gone and brought tiles with it. And dug him a little run around play area in the snow with tunnels stairs and round areas to play/turn around, he's loving it in there but can't climb the snow, so I know he's safe when I drop him over the partition I made haha xoxo

Oh my god, tomme- i can't believe ur friends conservatory... How the heck has that happened? Xx

Wow that's terrible! I can't believe how bad it's been in some places, I'm in North Yorkshire and lucky not to bad! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh my god, tomme- i can't believe ur friends conservatory... How the heck has that happened? Xx

Its a huge conservatory so had a lot of snow weight on it. Xoxo

Its blooming shocking! Xx

Latest posts

Back