So the royal baby is on its way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
Are we guessing girl or boy?

I am going for girl :)

Jemima :)

I'm hoping girl x

I think a little mini Kate! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

My lovely friend Jo just gave birth to her long awaited second baby at 41 weeks.
He was fine one minute, then stillborn the next.
All I'm hoping is that The Duchess of Cambridge has a healthy baby and that they come through it all fine and dandy.
We forget sometimes that giving birth is still risky...

My lovely friend Jo just gave birth to her long awaited second baby at 41 weeks.
All I'm hoping is that The Duchess of Cambridge has a healthy baby and that they come through it all fine and dandy.

It certainly is risky and we do forget until something happens, my thoughts are with your friend,

That's awful. So sorry for your friend.

I had a complete doddle of a pregnancy and when it came to giving birth bubba was back to back, i couldnt go any further than 9.5cm so had to get sectioned then started haemoraging afterward and lost 6litres of blood.
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hope that William and Kate have a healthy baby...boy or girl they will love the bones of it...such a fab tiime for any couple ....the birth of your first baby is so special ...I hope they get to enjoy it without the paps spoiling it for them.

I had a complete doddle of a pregnancy and when it came to giving birth bubba was back to back, i couldnt go any further than 9.5cm so had to get sectioned then started haemoraging afterward and lost 6litres of blood.
Xx

Blimey - you poor thing. That must have been terrifying for you all.
Glad you're ok now! Has it put you off having any more?!

Xx

Similar happened to me, straight after the birth of my 3rd and them again at home 3 days later, very scary time!

Makes you realise how lucky you are to have a healthy baby and the girls to have their mum so no more for us!

My sister is gone into hospital today to have her twins! Excited but I think its natural to have a little worry. Hope she and Kate have a nice labour if there is such a thing.:Love:xxx

Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek
Kind of the same thing with me, except it took the Hosp a while to realise the horrific decells we down to her very short cord round her neck so Cat A section at 9.5cm, hemmed after I'd been stitched up, lost 6ltrs and almost died on table, ended up with being sliced into above section (and losing chuck of sommat inside as nice dent now) emergency hysterectomy and bladder repair as in their speed they'd sliced bladder top to bottom. Woke up in intensive care unable to move anything for a while, t was only when I will my toe to move did the nurses come over and slowly I regained myself and found out the extent of my delivery trauma.. Got moved to high dependency and Needed a further 2ltr transfusion. Very lucky to be here and my baby too, her placenta had calcified as she was late :( plus cord issues. She was supposed to be a home delivery..
My lil pickle will be 5 on Wednesday

I reacon itll be a girl and itll be born the early hours of tomorrow. :)

I think its a girl :D

I think it will be a little girl and she would of had her late this evening xx

I think its a boy and hope it comes today coz its my Birthday!! Push Kate Push!! :)

I hope it comes today as it my partners birthday too!

I'll have to join in!
A boy, David George.

Girl, 7lb6oz no idea on name!

Latest posts

Back