So the royal baby is on its way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awful. So sorry for your friend.

I had a complete doddle of a pregnancy and when it came to giving birth bubba was back to back, i couldnt go any further than 9.5cm so had to get sectioned then started haemoraging afterward and lost 6litres of blood.
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh Hun I felt your pain I gave birth I my little princess and she was back to back and the midwife did not know and was shouting at me telling me I was not pushing hard enough :-0 had a 'normal birth' goes without saying I too lost a lot of blood with blood pressure on 70/50 and going into anaphylactic shock 3 times xx can safely say I will never have any more

But on a positive side I wish Kate and Will have a healthy bonnie baby and hope she gets to do all the 'normal' things a new mum can so xxx

I had a complete doddle of a pregnancy and when it came to giving birth bubba was back to back, i couldnt go any further than 9.5cm so had to get sectioned then started haemoraging afterward and lost 6litres of blood.
Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek
Kind of the same thing with me, except it took the Hosp a while to realise the horrific decells we down to her very short cord round her neck so Cat A section at 9.5cm, hemmed after I'd been stitched up, lost 6ltrs and almost died on table, ended up with being sliced into above section (and losing chuck of sommat inside as nice dent now) emergency hysterectomy and bladder repair as in their speed they'd sliced bladder top to bottom. Woke up in intensive care unable to move anything for a while, t was only when I will my toe to move did the nurses come over and slowly I regained myself and found out the extent of my delivery trauma.. Got moved to high dependency and Needed a further 2ltr transfusion. Very lucky to be here and my baby too, her placenta had calcified as she was late :( plus cord issues. She was supposed to be a home delivery..
My lil pickle will be 5 on Wednesday

OH Hun xxx

No idea why but i'm so excited! I have thought, since the day they announced it, that the baby will be a little girl :) celebratory dinner at our house tonight, if its born in time! Xx

I think girl. 7lb 3oz name Charlotte

I just hope they call it something really "common" to p*ss Katie Hopkins off.... :)

Don't know why but am so excited about a royal baby. Think it could be a little princess. Charlotte would be nice for a name. It's my 18th wedding anniversary today and my husband bought me a ring from pandora that is shaped like a tiara. Happy times.:biggrin:

Girl! Annie Diana!

Girl I hope an I hope it's a Charlotte as I have a Charlotte Victoria. Choose her name as its fit for a princess.

A girl called Elizabeth 7lbs 6oz :)

Our primary school has done a sweepstake for fun, my 5 year old has gone for a girl, Amelia (her name) and I've gone for a boy, Bertie. As long as its healthy tho! I think it will be early hrs of Tuesday!

www.athomeatherapy.com

I think if its a girl Diana would be lovely

My lovely friend Jo just gave birth to her long awaited second baby at 41 weeks.
He was fine one minute, then stillborn the next.
All I'm hoping is that The Duchess of Cambridge has a healthy baby and that they come through it all fine and dandy.
We forget sometimes that giving birth is still risky...

My friend had a baby that was fine on ed ay and still born the next day. It was heart breaking for my friends and her family.

:(

Jem x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

I just found out today that my poor lovely Jo's Dad died on the weekend too.
I can't imagine what she's going through. So much heartache...

Wooo a boy!!!

It's a boy! 8lb 6 oz born at 4.24

Just heard on the news its a boy x

Your poor friend, and you too supporting her.
Losing two very very close family members is horrendous, sometimes life is just too cruel :(
In time I hope your friend can find some comfort that both her baby and dad are together. Sending hugs to her through you x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Oh Lynne, your poor friend. That is absolutely heart breaking.

Sending my love and thoughts at this terribly distressing time :(

Jemima :)

How kind you all are. I shall be sure to pass on your good wishes.
I'm hoping against hope that this is it now for them, but I do know her mum's not well either...

Latest posts

Back