soaking cuticles before l&p?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandini said:
Can I just add that soaking nails before any coating, whether it be an enhancement or enamel - is NOT a good idea. A great cuticle remover will do it for you without changing the shape or water content of the nail plate..

PS - your bank manager will be fine - Creative's Cuticle Remover is only £3.95 for 6 fl oz - BARGAIN!!!

You know....after reading all this I'm now wondering why they teach us to soak in college! If there are so many good products around to deal with cuticles and soaking is that detrimental, why bother? Is it because "Josephine Public" insist on it as part of the procedure and feel they've been short-changed?
Well I'm looking forward to getting the Cuticle Remover.....it's not that my bank manager is worried about.......it's the 30 other things going in my basket!! :D

LOL, I never manage to just get whats on my list and if my daughter goes she comes out grumbeling about how broke she is and she's training to be a nurse:!: On the bright side when I go to court for bancrupty, I'll have perfect skin and nails and I'll smell lovely:biggrin:

Susie H said:
LOL, I never manage to just get whats on my list and if my daughter goes she comes out grumbeling about how broke she is and she's training to be a nurse:!: On the bright side when I go to court for bancrupty, I'll have perfect skin and nails and I'll smell lovely:biggrin:

You crack me up!!:hug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NailVirgin said:
You know....after reading all this I'm now wondering why they teach us to soak in college! If there are so many good products around to deal with cuticles and soaking is that detrimental, why bother? Is it because "Josephine Public" insist on it as part of the procedure and feel they've been short-changed?
Well I'm looking forward to getting the Cuticle Remover.....it's not that my bank manager is worried about.......it's the 30 other things going in my basket!! :D
I think once apon atime you did need to soak with cuticle removers & some still need it.
your best to invest in quality products, there isn't really much difference in price & when you take your time & end result into consideration, you end up saving $$$

Latest posts

Back