Soaking off Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies ,
I did give her a pinkie a few days before she came , but she had not used it ! I stressed the importance to to her of using it, but she seems very keen on telling me she didn't have these white patches as bad previously.

The good thing is she can see her nails are getting stronger , and Shellac is lasting 2 weeks.

I did stress that she must use her oil, so lets see what happens next when she comes for her Shellac pedi next week!

I totally agree with Tammie, have you explained about the 'Tiny Tunnels'? I give my clients a science lesson and they seem to take it on board.

If she's using her Solar Oil, she may not be using it enough. She needs to increase the frequently.

You're doing the best YOU can do. It's up to her now.

I agree with this aswell. It's all up to her. If she isn't going to use her oil then she will have dehydration. And that's that.

I totally agree with Tammie, have you explained about the 'Tiny Tunnels'? I give my clients a science lesson and they seem to take it on board.

I love the tiny tunnels talk!! I give it too and my clients all find it interesting and helps them understand how it all works xx

I have also had a client that got the white spots from soaking. We did just a regular manicure a few times and she has been using solor oil at home and the spots have started to go away.

To clients that are lazy about using their oil, I say some of the following (which reminds me, need to update my status on FB lol)

- When you wash your hair, would you skip the conditioner?
- When caring for your face, would you skip sunscreen and moisturizer and wonder why you have wrinkles?
- While maintaining your car, would you skip the oil change?
- Would you plant a garden and never water it?
etc....

For ANYTHING to stay 'nice', it must be MAINTAINED. If you don't maintain it, it turns to crap. Plain and simple. Nice nails require EFFORT. Whether natural or enhanced. Protect your investment and oil your nails every day & in winter as much as 3-4x daily depending on your lifestyle.

hth's
Now I'm off to FB to remind my clients of the same LOL

Latest posts

Back