Some advice on room renting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well today i sealed the deal. Got my new beauty room i will be renting which is 1-2 miles from my home. Brilliant location with no other beauty shops close by. So much passing trade, cars are constantly driving past as its a main road. Its along a row of shops.

For the first 3 weeks i asked if we could do a 50% each basis so i can see how it goes and to save enough money for rent. Then 3 weeks after that it will be £50 a week then once the whole 6 weeks are up it will be at £80 pw. Trading times tues-sat 9.30am-6pm (sometimes later)

Anyhoo, im having my leaflets designed tommorow but im not sure what name to go by, my usual mobile name is Icandy Beauty Treatments can i still go by this name?

Any other hints or tips to starting out renting?

As you are renting and making new leaflets I would make them out to suit your business as it is so that if things don't work out you don't need to throw them all away. There is nothing wrong with your current name unless you fancy a re-brand! :hug:

Big congratulations hope it all goes really well for you.:hug:

Thanks Guys :) Its scary but exciting as ive always been home based and mobile and im really looking forward to my new venture.

The only thing is on the leaflets id have to put the salon address or at least state where i am based so people know so if things didnt work out then id have to throw them away anyway. But im only having 200 leaflets done at first they are pretty cheap.
xx

Well in that case at least if you keep the name the same so you can use your website and also if you offer mobile too then people will be able to connect the two businesses together. :hug: You could then always offer a premium priced home visit service too out of salon business hours. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back