Some advice on Transform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb61809

Reaction score
Hi Geeks! I'm thinking of trying out Transform extensions because I've heard good things! However I find their website not very clear so I have a few questions for regular transform users..

1. I only use stick tips so am I right in saying they only offer 18" and 22" in Mongolian Stick tips?

2. How does the 18" come in length wise is it really more like 20"

3. The mongolian hair I use right now is fab and lasts about 12 months if looked after but it's alot more expensive than Transforms mongolian hair. So what kindof level would you say it's at compared to say Angel Remys Indian hair which I think is really good quality for the price! Basically how good would you say it is? I've heard good things but the price is seems almost too good. To be true lol!

4. Do they offer trade discount?

Thanks for any help and advice geeks!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey they do offer 20" stick tip it's in the same bit as the 18" it's not double drawn though, the hair is fab never had a complaint yet ive only used them for several months ive got clients with micro rings, tiny tips and fusion bonds and the hair has lasted past the 6 months so far (only 3-4 months for he got fusion due to not being able to reposition) you get trade discount as well if you send a copy of your certificate to them. I send a photo through email. Defo get a sample of the hair and test it out see what you think hope this helps

Been stocking their hair at the salon for almost a year
No issues, always have stock next day delivery and the hair lasts as promised
I use their 20 inch. The hair comes about 1/2 inch longer than stated lengths
Their nano and 20 inch double drawn nail tip are great
My most popular at 16 inch double drawn
10% trade but we get 25% as we bulk buy

Thanks! I think I'll order a sample to try! X

I have never had a problem with stock either I have used Mongolian 16 inch dd u tip this us very popular with my clients it's longer than 16 inch I'm sure of it and also 18inch dd mini tip .. No problems service is fab not blowing their trumpet as people seem to think if u recommend on here but for me it's a good supplier who are consistent which is what I like instead if constantly shopping around x

Does the 16" only come in u-tips?

Yeah think so it's 18inch dd for Tini tip and I tip ..:)

Latest posts

Back