Some advice with insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidmisty

Reaction score
Hi I have just finished my college courses and passed them all in gel acrylic and fibreglass :D:D
so iam hoping to go mobile in my area i have thought of the name and i have been looking for insurance on the web found a few and just wondering if any of you geeks have used salongold insurance
one more question is what is the going price for the year for a mobile nail tech as they start at £30 upwards :confused: so not sure which will be best the cheaper or the expense one they all seem to have the same cover
so any advice would help alot
kind regard alison

hi there
i had mine from Professional Beauty direct and it cost £37.50 for the year - good value in my opnion.
Just make sure you check out what insurance covers and make sure you have cover for ALL the treatments that you do x:hug:

I'm with salon gold, just had my renewal notice in for 44 pounds, that is for tanning

Im with the Guild, I feel confident in my insurance and they are always helpful and friendly when you call them, well worth the money I think ...xx

thank you for the advice i will give them a ring and find out a bit more details
Thanks again xx

I have insurance with salon gold
it covers treatments
products
the salon
employers liability
everything really.
Don't forget you will need to upgrade your car insurance too so that your goods are covered during transport and if you call at a shop you need to be covered for if someone decided to break into your car and steal your equipment hth

Latest posts

Back