some of my new nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Loo,

I always look forward to seeing a new post from you with new nail art.

Really is a great website and so many pictures, unbelievable!

They are very lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful work Loo as always!

xxxx

fab nails Loo :D love the chocolate ones and also the claret ones xx

Lovely work Loo, nice to see you back :biggrin:

As always, fab nails Loo :D

Loved the first set with those gold stripes. Amazing how you achieved that. I had a look at your website. It's lovely and your nail art ideas are an inspiration. I never thought I would ever be interested in nail art but I am becoming more intrigued and am starting to do more and more. Keep posting your pics please.

Hi everyone havent been on for a while and was suprised to see this post up here;) It must be from about 2 yrs ago aprox when I first set up on my own and my website had just gone live lol!!! Memories I couldnt believe it when I saw it back up on the nal art forum. I will get posting some new piccies again soon!! xx

Awesomely beautiful

They're really lovely. I like the roses -very pretty.

PS _ Seanny the avatar's a bit scary!!!!!

These are brill, i love em'!!!
Well Done hun keep it up.:biggrin:

Those are LOVELY!

Great work. I've been wanting to have a go at roses like that myself.. but have been timid so far since my freehand painting/drawing is ummm a lil shoddy, in my own opinion, LOL

Keep up the great work and please keep sharing with us.

Hugs!

Loo, these are great!

wow your nail art is amazing! you are so talented, i really hope i am half as good as you when i finally get my course booked!
well done
Lorraine :lol:

Oh loo you are so clever, I think I might pinch 1 and 3:biggrin: but the others are far to clever for me:o

wow,is the word that i use to sum up the great work you have done,(keep on loving your work). Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last
:cool: [email protected]

Wow - they are fab, i bet the girlwho you did the smirnof nails for was chuffed xxx

Thanks everyone. Its really nice when old threads appear it takes me back and reminds me of when I did those nails the post is actually from Dec 04!!! I will post up a link of some of my recent nail piccies that I have done as these were recent then but not now were in 2006 lol but nice to see that you are still checking the pics out!!
Thanks for comments very much appreciated I love to share pictures and see others work too.

xx

Latest posts

Back