Some of my recent nail art angels are popular a the mo!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi thanks everyone for your kind comments :) Put a big smile on my face

Here are some answers to a few of your q's
what type of brush do I use?

I have a massive collection of artists brushes but I use different ones usually a fairly small brush with a bit of a belly :) that tapers to a fine point

What products do I use?

I use Ons for the glitter acrylics and some of the other enhancements are creative retention + as have just started using it after training.
I use nail art pens the ones that come with a brush inside as well as a pin nib you squeeze out the colour from to draw.

I have just got some new ones from the wholesalers and am a bit dissapointed with them they are so runny the colours come out faint and watery and they dont even have a stiper brush inside instead they have a thick clumpy brush (I guess for paining all over the nail) Will need to get some more I think.

Gorgeous nails Lucy, just love those Cherubs and want to sink my teeth into their bottoms! :eek:

Jackie
x

Wow what lovely designs.
You are very talented
:D

Ooh they are great! It would be good if you could give us some detailed tutorials ! :)

I'm blowen away!

loo said:
I have just got some new ones from the wholesalers and am a bit dissapointed with them they are so runny the colours come out faint and watery and they dont even have a stiper brush inside instead they have a thick clumpy brush (I guess for paining all over the nail) Will need to get some more I think.

Me too Loo- they are pants, really watery, no striper brush- have now let the kids use them for when i do nail art partie's- let me know if you get a good set.
xxx

they are fantastic

you are very talented :biggrin:
Debbie x

bekster123 said:
[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Me too Loo- they are pants, really watery, no striper brush- have now let the kids use them for when i do nail art partie's- let me know if you get a good set.
xxx

I actually got some really good ones when I first started to do nail art from argos about £50.00 something like that but they were really good by Rio and actually have lasted me longer than the professional ones and were a better consisitency I wish I had got some of those again.

smiler13334 said:
Beautiful Loo and the cherub's bums look so cute too!
do you use the macro? if so then turn the flash off and have natural light on your designs you will find all the detail will come out then.

Take care xx

Hi thanks will do camera is sooooo complicated lol My boyf will have to set it up for me lol!! I am just starting to do a tutorial of the angels to post up here so will practice taking piccies on macro without flash. The flash ruins the look as it ends up making areas look white when they are not.

lush! wish I could do that!

Latest posts

Back