Some of my recent nail art angels are popular a the mo!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my recent nail art I keep getting requests for angels so here are some of the nails I have done with little cherubs they are funny as they all have little chubby bums. lol have also added some other nail pics.
Hope you like. The pic with the glitter fade acrylic were my nails that I did with my coloured glitter powders and I loved them the were so pink and sparkley but now have pink and white sculptured.

Loo xx

Attachments

• Creative nail enhancments with art.jpg
    Creative nail enhancments with art.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 349
  • design 2.jpg
    design 2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN3668.JPG
    DSCN3668.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN3722.JPG
    DSCN3722.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 272
  • colour fade nails.jpg
    colour fade nails.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 428
They're absolutely gorgeous! Love the cherubs, very cute - I can see why they're popular. Wish I was talented enough to do such detailed nail art!

they are very good

The cherubs are mega loo as always your nail art is beautiful hun very well done and have to say those pink litter tips have the WOW factor. although i loved the flowers as well so delicate.
x

thanks :Love: I wish I could do them on my nails lol but are so fidley. It is getting the shading on their little bums to make the look chubby lol and the texture in their wings they even have little halo's the photo flash blocks out alot of the detail and makes the look a bit blobby lol but you get the idea.
I love doing nail art.

fantastic as ever. xxx

Very talented Lou,

I love the cherubs, very cute and lovable.:D

Beautiful Loo and the cherub's bums look so cute too!
do you use the macro? if so then turn the flash off and have natural light on your designs you will find all the detail will come out then.

Take care xx

WOW - they're fab. Tutorials please. xx

Beautiful work as always Loo!!

xxxx

In the style of Sharon Osbourne.... FABULOUS.

Lurrrve the 3rd pic with the cerise tips- shame you don't live nearer, i'd have them done on me. :sad:

Lovely little cherubs... oooh makes you wanna squeeze there little bums... cute

Beautiful Loo - you are so talented wish I could paint. Those cherubs are so cute I love them
KxXx

bekster123 said:
Lovely little cherubs... oooh makes you wanna squeeze there little bums... cute
LOL! I thought that too!

the middle pic is my fave, I love floral designs.
lovely work Loo xx

Wow Loo they are fab, I love them all. had a look at your Leighton Denny nails you told me about on your site too - bet that was a great day!!

As always, your work is FAB !!

The third pic is my favourite too. You really should post more of your work.

River

They Are Very Good Loo What Kind Of Brush Do You Use.

loo said:
Here are some pics of my recent nail art I keep getting requests for angels so here are some of the nails I have done with little cherubs they are funny as they all have little chubby bums. lol have also added some other nail pics.
Hope you like. The pic with the glitter fade acrylic were my nails that I did with my coloured glitter powders and I loved them the were so pink and sparkley but now have pink and white sculptured.

Loo xx

Hi there! What nails products are you using? I love them...

Go Girl! :Love:

Lovely as always:)

Just what I like, very girly! Lovely!

Latest posts

Back