some people are so bad mannered!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toni I think I'm planning the biggest geek meet going and i'm not even out there yet lol!

I've just had a nightmare morning with my mum at Heathrow (see journal), and it's not just the young ones that are rude but the oldies too. We went to the wrong terminal, her bags were too heavy so we had to buy another case and repack them etc etc. Everywhere we went I said "thank you so much for your help, you've been so kind". In the end I think even she realised how rude and thankless she is and started to say thank you too. Funny cos she brought me up with the edict of "manners maketh man!", but seems to have forgotten that herself.

Yup, after all my ranting about kids, some of the worst, most arrogant behaviour was from oldies. but then, in all fairness both groups have in the past exhibited some astonishingly kind behaviour. Its just the 'WOTEVA!!!' brigade really get my backup.
I read a story online about someone who carried a water squirty toy around and anyone who was rude got a sqirt. Well I suppose it hardly counts as assault...:twisted:

I think you should have give them a slap:smack: what sort of parents have they got

yes, sassy beat me to it, I was going to say it's not just the 'young' ones (god, i'm only 20 myself!), but old people can be just as bad. I've seen myself standing at a door, holding it open for however many old people and not one of them would think to say thank you, I always tell them they're welcome, it's as though the world owes them something. Hoever, young people annoy me just as much, in fact the really p*&s me off! I've been in the supermarket quite a few times and the checkout operator hasn't even bothered to look at me, far less say anything than whatever my bill comes to, and even at that, it seems spat out! Come to think of it, I must not be much of a people person, as most people just tend to annoy me with their bother!

Young people can be extremely ignorant and arrogant and expect that everything is delivered to them on a plate,
Elederly people can seem to have a chip on their shoulder and feel as though the world owes them something,
and other people are just plain annoying.

I went into the post office the other day and no one talks to you, whereas when I went in to the one in my village, I could hardly get out for talking. I think I notice so much of a difference because I grew up in such a small village.

people should learn manners!

Its got so bad me and mark generally only go to watch 15 or 18 films to try and avoid the little gits. Anything else we will wait till its out on dvd! I am only 27 but already I am so annoyed by the way youths act these days. I know when I was a teen it was bad but now its 10 times worse! On new years eve 2 "chavs" knocked on our door and rang the bell until someone answered (this is about 1.30am and they looked about 14) and said "happy new year". My brothers GF was like "yeah. and?" and they said " are you not gonna invite us in for a drink then?" Oh why aye, course we will, we dont even know who you are!!!! Cheeky buggers. They took some persuading to leave as well. They didnt know who we were, it could have been an elderly person on their own, or even worse, a psycho or a peadophile! I would not have been allowed to roam the streets at 1.30am at that age!!!! And wouldnt dream of knocking on strangers doors and asking to come in.

Sass, you make me larf!!! they say that when you're old you revert to being young. i can just imagine the scenario:

Miss Check In Girl "i'm sorry Mrs Sassy Snr, you're bags are too heavy"

Mrs Sassy Snr: "woteva, am i bovverred??"

Toni Talons said:
Sass, you make me larf!!! they say that when you're old you revert to being young. i can just imagine the scenario:

Miss Check In Girl "i'm sorry Mrs Sassy Snr, you're bags are too heavy"

Mrs Sassy Snr: "woteva, am i bovverred??"
LOL....:wink2:

Latest posts

Back