Some people are so cheeky!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, here's a classic.

Last Thursday evening a client rang me and told me she had a confession to make.
She said " I fancied making some green tomato chutney today but when I started I realised I didn't have enough, so I thought to myself, where could I get some from? I know, your house! So I hope you don't mind but I came up earlier and went into your greenhouse and took the rest of your tomatoes!"

I must point out here that I have a home salon but come on, is this taking the p**s or what?
Id grown those bloody things from seed, myself and she just bloody took the lot!

Is it me or is that not classed as stealing? I know times are changing and all but really? My tomatoes?

And to make it worse she would have driven past a Tescos and Spar to get to mine!

Rant over!

ok, here's a classic.

Last Thursday evening a client rang me and told me she had a confession to make.
She said " I fancied making some green tomato chutney today but when I started I realised I didn't have enough, so I thought to myself, where could I get some from? I know, your house! So I hope you don't mind but I came up earlier and went into your greenhouse and took the rest of your tomatoes!"

I must point out here that I have a home salon but come on, is this taking the p**s or what?
Id grown those bloody things from seed, myself and she just bloody took the lot!

Is it me or is that not classed as stealing? I know times are changing and all but really? My tomatoes?

And to make it worse she would have driven past a Tescos and Spar to get to mine!

Rant over!

WTF!!! :eek::eek::eek:

ok, here's a classic.

Rant over!
That is just out and out theft! I am really shocked at that. I would have gone tits!!

ok, here's a classic.

Rant over!

Relpy almost word for word BUT substitute "husband :Grope:" for tomato. She'll be fine about it, she's clearly a very sharing type of person.....

Just an update on the tomato situation.

Client has just been in for a treatment and gave me a jar of her ( or should I say mine) chutney.

Would it be wrong to ask her to shove it where.................!

they always try it on don't realise it actually costs US to do it! They think their doin u a favour!!!

Just an update on the tomato situation.

Client has just been in for a treatment and gave me a jar of her ( or should I say mine) chutney.

Would it be wrong to ask her to shove it where.................!

Depends on how much you value her as a client. I would have been inclined to tell her to stick it where the sun don't shine and I would have been furious if she had taken my tomatoes!:irked:

My cheeky story happened years ago. I was a Virgin Vie consultant with a group of girls in my area. I had a leaflet designed for Wedding Fairs etc with my prices and my husband designed my leaflet for me - very nice it was too:) Lo and behold, at the next wedding fair we held, one of the girls had completely taken my leaflet's design with her details on it and put them on the display table next to mine. Of course they looked the same and as she had been a consultant long before me, I was the one who was accused of copying!! I told her later, that it was a copyright infringement and she could at least have asked to use the design. She didn't take kindly to my comments and not long afterwards, I left V/Vie and did my own thing.

Latest posts

Back