Some people are so cheeky!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
:lol: I am due to do my eyelash extension course in a few weeks.
I have a business group on face book and have sent everyone a message saying that I will be looking for models to practice on and will just be charging a small amount.
I have had loads of reponse from lots of people wanting them but this one will make you laugh. I just received a message saying 'hiya hun I will have them done but i'll want paying a fee' :lol: HA HA HA I had to read it again as I thought I was seeing things. I really feel like writing back to this cheeky person and sayin pee off. I won't! but I want too.

Has anyone had anything like this before? I am completely thrown by it and really don't know if I should ignore it and keep laughing or reply to her
xxx

Cheeky mare!! Do people not get that they are getting a treatment that normally would costs them lots??? Beggers belief!:confused:

some people are just out for what they can get! I needed someone for a pedicure to complete my beauty training but didnt have a model by the last minute so my Sister-in-Law did it but in return i had to give her a spraytan!:eek: If i wasnt desperate i'd have told her to p*** off! x

Cheeky mare!! Do people not get that they are getting a treatment that normally would costs them lots??? Beggers belief!:confused:

Hee hee I'm still laughing! This is what I have just explained to her. I wouldnt do them now even if she paid me :lol:
x

Are you sure they weren't joking, they must have been :lol: Annie x

Are you sure they weren't joking, they must have been :lol: Annie x

This is what I thought! But it appears not. Deadly serious! Some people just don't live on this planet!
x

There is nothing stranger than folk :lol: How do you set up a business account on Facebook?

God loves a tryer!

Oh I had a client ask about a Full Body Wax last week, told them it is a fixed fee of £150. They asked if I could do it for £90!! Refused and they went off in a huff.

Some people really will ask for anything.

Mat

Oh I had a client ask about a Full Body Wax last week, told them it is a fixed fee of £150. They asked if I could do it for £90!! Refused and they went off in a huff.

Some people really will ask for anything.

Mat

Do you get to the checkout at Tesco then try to negotiate on the bill? No. Some people just don't get it. Its not a market stall...

I had the same thing, posted on FB asking for models and someone launched a diatribe of abuse saying that as I was after models she was doing me a favour and why should she pay for them.........................this then caused an avalanche of such replies so I deleted everything and blocked the person......................... I was only asking £10 for a full set of l&P..............................wont be doing that in a hurry again "!!!!

Yep there are tryers! I got an email from a lady asking me if I would do her a "favourable rate" as she really wants a set of eyelash extensions, but as she is a single mum, cant afford them!!!!!!! I restrained myself and put a polite reply:eek:

some people are just out for what they can get! I needed someone for a pedicure to complete my beauty training but didnt have a model by the last minute so my Sister-in-Law did it but in return i had to give her a spraytan!:eek: If i wasnt desperate i'd have told her to p*** off! x

Ha ha ha unreal! You should have turned her into a zebra :lol: x

Do you get to the checkout at Tesco then try to negotiate on the bill? No. Some people just don't get it. Its not a market stall...

I always say this and it's so very true!!! x

Yep there are tryers! I got an email from a lady asking me if I would do her a "favourable rate" as she really wants a set of eyelash extensions, but as she is a single mum, cant afford them!!!!!!! I restrained myself and put a polite reply:eek:

I wouldnt have the cheek :eek: I'm sure people think we work for the fun of it and have no bills to pay...oh and our products must cost us nothing :irked: x

Hi I have become a fan :lol:

ha ha ha some people make you howl!!!!

I once had someone email me saying she really wanted some hair extensions, but couldnt afford them and would I do them in exchange for goods lol

She then when on to explain everything she would be willing to 'trade' so of which was very questionable!!

I just sent a very polite reply saying I had a cash only policy but thanked her for her interest in my company lol

:eek:

Deb
x

Latest posts

Back