Some people!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxtaylor

Reaction score
I know this is an old subject, but it's nice to vent...

Chatting to a client the other day (as I must despite disliking her for MANY rude comments before), she says to me "My neice has just qualified as a pharmacist but has decided to do nails. Why anyone would give up a PROPER job to do nails is beyond me!"

Before that she'd turned up an hour early and kicked off because I'd put the wrong time on her card. She rolled her eyes at the client I was with an mimed bashing me over the head. I asked to see the card, which she produced and said "Oh, it looks like a 2 when I've not got my glasses on!"

And before that she was trying to arrange an appointment for may to tie in with her hair, and I was checking my diary to make sure my regular clients wouldn't fall in that appointment and she said, "Duhh! I said May, that's FEB-RU-ARY!!"

Actually at the point now where I want to ask her not to come back. Perhaps ask her superior Niece to do them for her!!

I'd be inclined to tell her to go & see her niece instead! She soundsan absolute delight :-S

wow! What is wrong with some people, I would personally tell her nicely that I do not appreciate her attitude and to find someone else, go to her wonderful niece! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OMG why are some people so rude!!! I just don't understand it, I'm never rude to people and find it really upsetting when people are rude:( I know I'm just going to have to toughen up lol
If I was you I'd be hoping she goes to see her niece instead- horrible woman!!!!:hug:

Omg how horrid does she sound. I'd be very tempted to tell her to sling it. But you'll just have to smile, nod, grit you teeth and take her money. Just imagine what you'd really like to do to her and I'm sure the treatment will fly!

Just imagine what you will buy with the money she is about to pay you.....always helps me get on!

Just think of her as a funny story to tell later.

A teacher once said to me....if somebody gets you down just picture them sat on the loo! I tried it and it does make you smile, just try not to laugh to loudly in their face! Hehehe

X

On the loo - will def remember that one xxx he he he

Think I may have to use the loo thing for a client of mine who likes to tell me I'm fat! :rolleyes:

Think I may have to use the loo thing for a client of mine who likes to tell me I'm fat! :rolleyes:

What??? Cheeky so and so,
the correct reply to that would be,
"I may be fat but I can lose weight, you on the other hand will always be ugly!" ;) xx

I always got told to view 'horrid' customers as 'naked' just make sure you don't laugh out loud or even worse groan!!

Above all smile and have an even bigger smile when you take your earnings from them! Sometimes you being extra happy and slightly 'over the top' can help bring the most miserable client round.

Keep smiling :)

:lol:

You're bright. You're articulate. She's jealous.

Lets all hope that none of the guests lurking about the site and possibly reading this are your 'horrid' clients, especially those of you with your business names on your avatar. ;)

Lets all hope that none of the guests lurking about the site and possibly reading this are your 'horrid' clients, especially those of you with your business names on your avatar. ;)
That wouldn't be such a bad thing. They wouldn't be back and they perhaps might learn some manners! I for one cannot abide rude clients and do not want them in our salons. We have a fab clientele in our salons and very rarely get someone who is rude to us. But if they are I think they know we won't put up with it as we seem to attract all the lovely peeps! :)

Haha, i know what it's like to have client's like that.

I don't think she's trying to be mean to you, she just doesn't seem to think before she speaks. If you're feeling sensitive towards a certain client for something they've previously said, i think you can read more into some things too...i know i do.

We have a client who is 90 and doesn't care what she says, but honestly doesn't mean to be nasty, she's actually really nice and brings us homemade treats each week. She used to comment on how fat the hairdresser was, until she lost weight and then asked if she'd always had such big buck teeth?! She was also talking to me about someone the other day and said "Now you think you're plump....she's REALLY plump" Lol! You have to laugh sometimes.

I would take a deep breath, try to forget about it and start again. Sometimes it is helpful to think, just half an hour and look how much i'll have earnt, haha.

If she really is upsetting you though, then let her know....does she have any idea how she's making you feel? If you don't want to continue doing her nails, that's your prerogative xx

Latest posts

Back