Songs to break up to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Hello only me:lol::lol: I had a school reunion recently and my first bf was there all grown up, fatter and a total NSF (too rude for this site) to cut a long long story short he broke my little heart and I remember the night he dumped me at youth club and I remember crying myself to sleep to Mariah Carey Loves takes time, seeing him 16 yrs later brings it all back to me :cry: so before this becomes a blog:smack:, and JUST FOR FUN what song have you or would you dedicate to an ex loved one?

Collin and Britta Winds of change could be one for you:green::hug:

Sue x

Collin and Britta Winds of change could be one for you:green::hug:

Sue x

You just never stop do you LOL:irked:

Oh and think yourself lucky way back then...by all accounts people these days get dumped by text :eek:

oh hold on a minute.......winds of change??????
What exactly is going to change?
the wind, direction or god forbid the force or smell?
Can hear the weather warning in the news....severe warnings for Scotland.....you can all be glad you are so far away!!!!! :eek:

And after all it will only be blamed on the poor old Max!!!! Bless him but it is him in 99%.......and then he gets up looks at you and leaves the room.........with us pulling the oxygen masks out from under the couch ,.................grrrrrr

Lol. I had a dear john via email so sorry no swan song !

all saints NEVER EVER or WHATEVER it was called !! 1997/8 i still turn the radio off when that comes on
wrist slashingly depressing song hit the charts at the end of my 13 year marriage when i was truly on my ass living on a mates settee having lost everything including my 2 oldest sons :irked::irked: reminds me of the dark times

But know i am living the dream love my life and Mrs Nouvatan I have 2 new kids and have never been happier

I'm outa love by Anistasia! I was with my first husband from 15 he had an affair when our son was 1 and on chemotherapy for a Brain tumor. We broke up and this song totally helped me through this incredibly hard time of my life. :)

very apt as ive just been bloody dumped!!!!

but i have 2 break up songs from when my very first boyfriend broke my heart...the scientist by coldplay and ex factor by lauryn hill.

both still make me think of him but i guess cos we were only 15 as horrific it was then its okay now!! but they make me a bit sad in a nostalgic way

dont have any songs that relate to this time though...yet. lol.

althougth lady gaga bad romance is totally cheering me up just now :D

Last edited:
I'm outa love by Anistasia! I was with my first husband from 15 he had an affair when our son was 1 and on chemotherapy for a Brain tumor. We broke up and this song totally helped me through this incredibly hard time of my life. :)

That must have been horrible, a living nightmare and more than a difficult situation!!!!!! Glad you could find strength in music and a song that pulled you through!!!! :hug:

Angels by Robbie Williams was looping round my head for days after my first proper serious boyfriend dumped me because he "wanted to have fun at uni". I can't listen to it even today and if it's playing in a pub or club I make my excuses and go to the loo, makes me cringe!

The song by Pink, I think it's called So What? Oddly enough, in the pub the other night and it came on, my friend told me that the song reminded her of me when I broke up from my husband, it's the song that I thought suited the situation too lol "having more fun, now that we're done" etc (I was thrilled when he finally let me go the controlling FREAK!) < sorry for rant hehe

How fitting, had a break-up last night with my bf of 7 years

Break-up songs don't normally bother me, there was a really sad version of lonely this christmas in Asda which didn't help, lol, but i think its more the songs from when we first met and stuff like that i notice.

The annoying song by Nelly and Kelly and anything by Wham!

Latest posts

Back