Sorry, but i just want to share my excitement....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Reaction score
Because, I, lil ole me, has completed the 5 day Foundation course today with CND London (via Hannah and Ketan!)

I am, now, officially a

QUALIFIED NAIL TECHNICIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :green: :green: :green: :cool: :cool: :cool: :green: :green: :green:

I AM SO GOD DAMN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, i just wanted to share my excitement with those who may appreciate it a bit more than those who can't even tell their free edge from their cuticle..........

Hehe!!!! :D:D:D:D

Red xxx

Congratulations :)

Should be me on sunday lol :)

big hugs

xxx

Congratulations babe! Put in the practice (and practice and practice) you have learned, and maybe one day (far off in the future) you will be giving good advice to the newbies on this site. Well done and good luck in the start of your journey!

I'm so happy for you! May your career be filled with beautiful art, wonderful clients and much fulfillment!

Thanks all!!!! I know i still have SOOOOO much to learn and lots of hours of practise ahead of me, but i am determined to make this dream into reality.... I have my list of aspirations that I hope to work down....

I feel like a new woman - well more like a kid in a candy store. God help me and my bank balance when that certificate comes through! EEEEEKKKK!!!!!

Shame there isn't a smilie for "about to pop with excitement".....! :D:D:D:D

Awww Congrats honey well done!

Lovely profile pic by the way.

Love n hugs x x x

awww congratulations!

Yay , well done :)

Thanks all... i just want to give everyone a big bear hug............:Love: I already have my birthday present list prepared for my BIG birthday in a few weeks! Well... money... to spend at Olympia Beauty...!!!! Woo bloody hoo!

Aww well done to you.:biggrin: It's a great feeling isn't it? You have a great career ahead of you and what better way to get you started by training with CND. Enjoy your nail journey. x

Me thinks someone is a little overexcited....!! :p

And so you should be, well done, congratulations xxx :D

I'm so happy for you! May your career be filled with beautiful art, wonderful clients and much fulfillment!

Awww what a lovely post!
i agree :D congratulations XXX

Fantastic news!! There are so many things you can add to your knowledge you have now.....many more things you can learn. So its an exciting time for you! Get practicing asap as you have it fresh in your mind now. I know they say to do your Lift prevention/rebalance etc all part of the mAsters within 4 months of qualifying..........so that could be your next step , money permitting. Enjoy your work and Congrats !

Congratulations hun! xx

Well, well, well done!!

How fab to say youre a CND nail tech! good on you!

p.s, did you decide on a name for your salon?
x

Yay for you!! Good luck in your next steps on this journey!! Hope it will be me one day xx

Latest posts

Back