Sorry can I rant please?? Really upset :-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I probably had exactly the same unprofessional thoughts!!! X

i dont think mine should even b made verbal. it winds me up when people are so negative. support your friends. if your not happy be direct. don't do it publicly. or i will publicly bring you down a peg or two lol

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Hi Hun

You can now block who reads your status' (I have done this from friends who offer same treatments etc as me) without deleting them.

On your status on the bottom of the box on the right hand side it has a O or similar shape, and if u click on it, it says custom... you can then choose these people to stop them seeing it :)

xx

I own a nightclub, and some of our regular customers will joke on the fb page, but we know it's a joke as we know them. People looking for a good night out, will not know they were joking I.e talking to a customer at the end of the night, he's had an argument with his girlfriend. The next day he writes on fb "it was getting dangerous in there last night!"
He is referring to his situation, not the club.
The point I'm trying to make is people that don't know them will not know they are joking
Your right to delete the comments, and defo set up a business page or a fan page, then they can leave there jokey comments (if they still feel the need) on your personal page!
The one about the nails riled me right up!!! 3 weeks!!! Did she think they will last forever!! Hope she paid full price :twisted:

Delete and move on lol xxx

Latest posts

Back