Sorry........I Can't Hear You!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my word this happend to me! I smack tobys hand or leg his hes been naughty and ignored his 3 warnings, this works for me and tobys only 16 months and because i disciplined from a young age hes hardly ever naughty.

Neway he kept trying to run onto the road while i packed the car so after 3 warnings i smacked his hand, my neighbour later stopped my partner and said if she sees me smack his hand again shed call SS.

I went straight round and basically said when tobys out on the street doing drugs,drinking,stealing,fighting then maybe il take parenting tips but while ever im trying to bring toby up to have respect and manners you can jog on and il say same to SS.

People are so quick to judge but the truth is toby is the happiest smiliest little boy and hes a right mummys boy so i cant have tortured him that bad lol.

Id tell her where to stick her advice and say i wasnt going to mention it but maybe you should spend more time watching your husband who has a fancy peice over every lunch time! If they can lie why cant you ha! Xx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Neighbours eh! One of my neighbours said she could here banging or furniture being moved around late at night, around 12 a.m. She even complained about hearing my washing machine spinning. For 1 I wouldn't be washing at midnight, 2 I have a hotpoint ultima washing mashine which is bloody silent when it spins. Lol.
This went on for a few months and to cut a long story short it turned out to be her airiel was loose on the roof!! Did she appolagize. errr nope.

Last night I got a text at 11.03 which said 'Can you take your shoe's off please.' ????????????? I have laminated floors in the bedrooms by the way.

That is so funny, but not if you live with it I guess :( I wouldbe plotting ways on how to annoy them :). We had neighbours who would play music loud (next to our main living room, we couldn't hear eastenders)we just put our bass unit next to their wall and just had bass music on, instant peace, it happened one more time, we did same, never happened again :)

The TV and Radio have been telling people in this cold weather to check on neighbours to make sure they are OK.

My neighbour has not checked on me once!!!

In fact the idle b*t*h has not took her milk in for 4 days!!

The TV and Radio have been telling people in this cold weather to check on neighbours to make sure they are OK.

You sure she's not dead?!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Although it probably shouldn't, this has been the first thing to make me laugh in days!! Couldn't help but giggle :D

That is so funny, but not if you live with it I guess :( I wouldbe plotting ways on how to annoy them :). We had neighbours who would play music loud (next to our main living room, we couldn't hear eastenders)we just put our bass unit next to their wall and just had bass music on, instant peace, it happened one more time, we did same, never happened again :)

Well when she texted me that 'Can you take your shoes off please crap. I was texting back 'CAN YOU KISS MY ARSE, PLEASE!!!' But, I refrained from sending it. I was so annoyed I just turned my phone off and went to bed. Wish I would have sent it now. My sis has told me to put my clickiest heals on and tap dance round the bedroom. Hehehe

Ahahahahaha Love it:D

Latest posts

Back