sorry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
:sad: i think i might have affend some of you with the thread i posted yesterday, which now has been closed.

please accept my apoligies

ann

mobile nail tec said:
:sad: i think i might have affend some of you with the thread i posted yesterday, which now has been closed.

ann

I for one found it quite interesting but I guess maybe this wasn't the pace for it and after reading the posts about threads being read by 'somepeople' I can see their points of view too. Guess we are all too trusting and ecpect people to be who they say they are.

I stayed out of it but yr apology is accepted :hug:

End of the day ann the majority of us are adults and we should all have freedom of speach without it turning into world war 3.

Chin up hun :hug:

mobile nail tec said:

ann

Well I am sure you havent offended anyone Ann... I for one was certainly not offended by your post :hug::hug::hug::hug:

i wasnt offended by it hun, some of the replys opened my eyes though.
Dont get yourself worryed about it xxxxxx

Nail FX said:
Well I am sure you havent offended anyone Ann... I for one was certainly not offended by your post :hug::hug::hug::hug:

same here ann - it didnt offend me either!! x

~shelley~ said:
i wasnt offended by it hun, some of the replys opened my eyes though.
Dont get yourself worryed about it xxxxxx
Same here!

xxx

Just like to say i wasnt offended by it.. some good points were raised and i found it quite interesting to read, shame it went down hill towards the end :|

Chill out, stop worrying!:hug:

well, i hope people are honest and not too strange on here,

i am a concerned mum who only wanted some advise from other mums on here, there are people from over the world on here and i was hoping to get some sound advise and reassurance, in which i did from a few that pm me. thank you those people.

mobile nail tec said:
well, i hope people are honest and not too strange on here,

i am a concerned mum who only wanted some advise from other mums on here, there are people from over the world on here and i was hoping to get some sound advise and reassurance, in which i did from a few that pm me. thank you those people.
as andrea said "chill out" I didnt read the thread so cant comment, all I will say is that things like that are very quickly forgotten on here.

mobile nail tec said:

ann

I wasn't offended by your thread either :hug: It was only when it was mentioned about who's reading I threw my toys outa my pram as it spooked me a bit and I then wanted it closed for this reason - nothing personal xx

We all make mistakes and we would all do things differently often in hindsight. Don't beat yourself up about it. Put it down to experience.:hug:

Latest posts

Back