Spa chairs and footsie spa bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some comments on the footsie spa bath ? I know they have been rated highly for being really hygenic which is what i like.
Anyone that has been using a footsie spa bath can you please let me know your thoughts and is there anyone using them in a salon? What do clients say about them ?

Since i don't have mega bucks to spend on a spa chair that costs $3000 and above, i am looking for a comfy chair that i can use for pedicure treatments.

Planning my biz takes a lot of research because i want to give my future clients excellent products using professional equipment without bursting the bank.

Thanks
Michelle :)

I'm looking to get some comments on the footsie spa bath ? I know they have been rated highly for being really hygenic which is what i like.
Anyone that has been using a footsie spa bath can you please let me know your thoughts and is there anyone using them in a salon? What do clients say about them ?

Since i don't have mega bucks to spend on a spa chair that costs $3000 and above, i am looking for a comfy chair that i can use for pedicure treatments.

Planning my biz takes a lot of research because i want to give my future clients excellent products using professional equipment without bursting the bank.

Thanks

Hi there, I use the footsie spa with sparitual products and love them, sorry I can't help on the chair as I do pedicures whilst the client is on the beauty bed
Hth x

Sam x

Hi there, I use the footsie spa with sparitual products and love them, sorry I can't help on the chair as I do pedicures whilst the client is on the beauty bed
Hth x

Sam x

Thanks for the info .... sorry maybe this is a silly question..... but how on earth do u do pedicure while the client is on beauty bed ? Isn't that awkward ?

Thanks for the info .... sorry maybe this is a silly question..... but how on earth do u do pedicure while the client is on beauty bed ? Isn't that awkward ?

Hehe...No its lovely, I thought doing it on a chair was the only way. Until I went to college!
The client is sat up on the bed with knees up and the spa is used alternately whilst working on the foot
Hope I've explained it well?!
X

Sam x

I found it easy to do regualr pedi's (after the soak) and Minx ona bed but Shellac is a nightmare on a bed.
So...look at the chair I got!
Salon Beauty | suppliers

It is the bradley chair and I bought a gas lift stool from Ebay for £29. Then the footsie fits on the platform.

My customers love this chair and it reclines! Easy to put togther and this company were a pleasure to deal with - well worth the money!!

HTH :hug:

Hello

I have an IKEA Poang Chair and Stool, I love this for pedi's but am toying with the idea of changing it as some of my customers struggle to get up from it especially the elderly. I thought of a tub chair.... I wish I had room fro both :(

At the min I am using my nursing chair I brought when I had my son was going to get rid of it but my clients love it!

Hehe...No its lovely, I thought doing it on a chair was the only way. Until I went to college!
The client is sat up on the bed with knees up and the spa is used alternately whilst working on the foot
Hope I've explained it well?!
X

Sam x
By the sounds of it... you mastered doing a pedi on a beauty bed :) Something i never thought about when it comes to pedicure. I start nail tech college in June so it will be interesting to see if they show us pedi's on the beauty bed ...i will let ya know :) I'm based in Florida so maybe different to UK training.

Thanks for the info :)
Michelle :) x

I found it easy to do regualr pedi's (after the soak) and Minx ona bed but Shellac is a nightmare on a bed.
So...look at the chair I got!
Salon Beauty | suppliers

It is the bradley chair and I bought a gas lift stool from Ebay for £29. Then the footsie fits on the platform.

My customers love this chair and it reclines! Easy to put togther and this company were a pleasure to deal with - well worth the money!!

HTH :hug:

I will def look into that....comfort is important and i like that it reclines...BTW did u ever see the house wives of Atlanta ( not sure if you get that in uk yet :) Anyways...the reason i mentioned it is.... Nini gets minxed and they use a recliner chair... it looked like the nail tech was comfortable applying the minx, see the video i sent it is on there Nails by Hazel Minx
Thank you:)

Footsie bath is best one out there by far there are other threads on here i think... I have a tub chair from ikea I think it was called tullsta it's nice comfy and big, so good for larger clients too think it was around 70 its still fine after 4years of being sat on, I cover it with a blanket so u can change colour scheme x

Footsie bath is best one out there by far there are other threads on here i think... I have a tub chair from ikea I think it was called tullsta it's nice comfy and big, so good for larger clients too think it was around 70 its still fine after 4years of being sat on, I cover it with a blanket so u can change colour scheme x

Thanks for this! I love IKEA!!!!

The chair sounds a lovely idea and not expensive at all :)...Do you happen to know what colors you get them in ? We have Ikea in Fort Lauderdayle

I'm def going for a footsie spa bath, after much research they seem to be getting excellent reviews for the price but most of all i like the hygenic liners :) So many ppl worry about infections from spa baths, i think this could be a great solution :) Clients will love it and feel you are thinking of them as an individual which is a plus :)

I do my pedis on a couch as well. I do the foot spa part of the treatment first whilst they are choosing nail polish colour and then transfer them to my treatment room and up onto the couch where they can sit up or semi-recline as the couch is hydraulic. They sit or lay and snooze, chat, read, or do crosswords.

Also have a footsie bath which is great and I think it comes in black or white. Mine is black.

Jacqui xx

So much easier for me and much more comfortable for the client.

Thanks for all the helpful advice....i will def get the footsie spa bath :) and look at the chairs suggested by you lovely peeps !

I am so excited to get my stuff together :)

Thanks for that link ...i saved it and will def go to ikea and see how big they are ...i like to see displayed not good with imagining measurements ha ha!
Lovely chair and i like the idea of a thro to accent :) Love it :)

i really like the idea of the comfy chair/couch as an alternative to the pedicure spa chair (until i can afford it ha ha). you can put your spin on in, be creative and match it to the theme you want of your salon.

Latest posts

Back