SPA Mani and Pedi Course :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I attended the above course yesterday at Leeds with Diane Plumber as educator. I had a lovely day was throughly pampered :green: learnt lots of bits and pieces but most of all it was fun :green: So if for no other reason geeks get yourself booked on one of these courses and you will have a day of chilling out:green: The kits were fantastic - mmmm :!: Wonder if I can do it again :?:

Education at CND is such a joy (and I am sure the other companies give their students a similar experience!)

I'm sure I will have education withdrawal over the summer holidays - who would have thought that at my erm erm young age:lol: I would want to have further education:lol:

Thanks to all involved - and also for the Pre - Masters day on Monday :green:

Thanks for starting this thread, i'm hoping to attend this course in Leeds in August so it's good to know it's such fun! I can't wait now (as if i wasn't excited enough already!) x

Glad you had a fab day Debbie ... I have mine booked for the 8th August, I'm even more excited now!!

Thanks for sharing :D

You will enjoy it - it's a really relaxed day - no writing either - unles you wat to make notes in addition to the handouts you get - it is mainly practical with the educator showing you what you need to do - the aromas are out of this world - and yes your feet and hands do feel fab afterwards:green:

debbie, i'm looking forward to doing this course in the next few months (funds!)
i know you get both kits with the course (so its very good value) but can you do the soloar verison if you want, only asking as i've already got the spa manicure kit (many moons ago when you didn't have to do them both !!)
i've got some of the solar range but would love to try all of it
xx glad you enjoyed the course i'm at leeds in a fortnight for my application course and i can't wait (looking forward to having a look around the shop aswell haven't been for ages !!)
xx

My boyfriend is paying one of the courses for me as a birthday pressie and I just cant wait now. I will do whichever course they do first then will do the other. which pedi kit do you have the sea one or the mud one? (creative kits)

Hi, I attended Leeds too a few months ago to do the course and left with a feeling of 'walking on air'!!! Its the ultimate pedicure or me and I love performing this on clients!!
With the Spa course you do both the SpaManicure (citrus) and SpaPedicure (sea).

Great to hear you had such a fab time:!:

And learning while getting pampered no less.
Hey, who can beat that aye?
If highschool had been so cool, I might have chosen to fail a grade or two to repeat LOL

So? tell us about the scents :green:

Im glad you enjoyed it hunny i told you u would:lol: , they are such lovely products to use & u do feel them work.

I did the course in salisbury this year and totally agree it was fab and as for the pedi the harder the massage the better, (god almost sounds perverted) no seriously really enjoyed it but like I said with clients that have tickly feet I really have to be quite firm. Do do it if you can it is great.

I'm really pleased that you are all interested or enjoyed the course - hopefully I will answer all questions :green:

clara doon - some of the students took their own kit (not sure which products they used - I only knew cos I helped Diane lay the room out with the kits and chairs) - but I didn't ask how that worked - but obviously you can do it :green:

Missy_chic - it is the sea range - not the raw earth (mud one)

VHunter - the smells - oops aromas were out of this world - I'm smelling peppermint, eucalyptus, citrus, almond, cucumber - you could smell everything after the lunchtime break when we came back - and even our towels when we got back home :green:

Honestly geeks - if I had known it would be such good fun I would have gone on the course ages ago :!:

Hope all of you that are going on the course enjoy it as much as I did :green: :hug: :green:

Latest posts

Back