SPMU My eyebrows aren't as expected, advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the last pic if I zoom in I can see the little stitches at the end. We learn by our mistakes, it's not the end of the world I'm sure worse things have happened to people this week. X

Fading a bit now and looking pink! Hope that's normal. I do like the lash enhance liner though so it's not all bad! :D

Attachments

• 1901367_10151924590437393_1888253664_n.jpg
    1901367_10151924590437393_1888253664_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 805
  • 1908335_10151924590237393_422818880_n.jpg
    1908335_10151924590237393_422818880_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 855
Hi Cloughers, I can see they've faded, but there's a lot of colour that has stayed. The colour will still be settling over the next couple of months, but you should consider fading them out before approaching someone to fix them. If you PM me I can give you some advice. I do PMU but I'm probably too far away in Brighton x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391901540.811295.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391901581.486679.jpg
these are my brows first one is now 9months after having them done and the second 1 is when they were first done look liney but much more natural now i do need a wax though

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

Thanks Beautiful Ink. I've been out in touch with a few Nouveau trained ladies quite near me now so I'm going to hopefully have one to come and do clients in my room sometimes and get mine sorted out once they've faded.

I really would not be happy with those brows, I've done training with Claire hobson as well as many others and strokes should not look like this. I hope they don't go pink as some pigments do turn that shade unfortunately. I've attached some brows I did last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 757
Hi I am a SPMU practitioner myself. It is often the case that women with very sparse/no eyebrows find it hard to adjust to harsh and bold brows for the first week before they fade right down. The lines will also look a lot more noticeable in this time. The procedure is done in two steps and after one treatment is not classed as finished. Personally I use the second treatment to feather the hairs more and add fine detail, add lighter strokes and finish things off. There are bad practitioners put there but if she seems experienced just have faith she knows what shes doing and dont assess them too much until a weeks after the second treatment when everything has settled : )

I really would not be happy with those brows, I've done training with Claire hobson as well as many others and strokes should not look like this. I hope they don't go pink as some pigments do turn that shade unfortunately. I've attached some brows I did last week.

Why on earth would you worry this lady about the pigment going pink?! You dont know what pigment was used or how experienced the practitioner is your just scaring her! We both know what can happen and should inform the client of the possibilties but it is rare and can be corrected. Be a friend a offer advice and reassurence!

Hi Jessieblossom, thanks for your post. I've got a lady who is going to look at them and hopefully correct them in a few weeks. She comes recommended and is Nouveau trained and experienced. I was going to go to Claire but she's not in London until June so too long to wait. I know what your saying about waiting for them to heal and soften but they are nothing like the photos of good techs work when just done. They look worse now nearly 2 weeks later because one has faded at the front and the other is bigger and darker.

Hi Jessieblossom, thanks for your post. I've got a lady who is going to look at them and hopefully correct them in a few weeks. She comes recommended and is Nouveau trained and experienced. I was going to go to Claire but she's not in London until June so too long to wait. I know what your saying about waiting for them to heal and soften but they are nothing like the photos of good techs work when just done. They look worse now nearly 2 weeks later because one has faded at the front and the other is bigger and darker.

Good luck cloughers.... Let us know how you get on!
Can anyone who knows about this stuff tell me:

Which brows go pink? I want to do mine dark brown as I've heard black fades to green and my hair is dark brown rather than black? I have full brows already but with a gap at the arch which I want filling in?!

Good luck cloughers.... Let us know how you get on!
Can anyone who knows about this stuff tell me:

Which brows go pink? I want to do mine dark brown as I've heard black fades to green and my hair is dark brown rather than black? I have full brows already but with a gap at the arch which I want filling in?!

It is rare the pigments discolour especially if they are good quality but sometimes they can due to the tones in your skin. A good practitiioner colour correct them by conteracting discolouration. It depends what tones are in the pigment, warm browns can do a little pink, and some green/blue. Dont let this put you off having the colour that best suits you discolouration isn't that common. However.....black pigment should never be put on brows because of the fact its a lot more likely to discolour, go for a very dark brown

Update: a lovely lady, Deborah Egan is going to give me a stunning new brow overhaul in a few weeks. Pics to follow. Thanks for all your comments. X

Update: a lovely lady, Deborah Egan is going to give me a stunning new brow overhaul in a few weeks. Pics to follow. Thanks for all your comments. X

Her work looks amazing on her fb page, can't wait to see them :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is rare the pigments discolour especially if they are good quality but sometimes they can due to the tones in your skin. A good practitiioner colour correct them by conteracting discolouration. It depends what tones are in the pigment, warm browns can do a little pink, and some green/blue. Dont let this put you off having the colour that best suits you discolouration isn't that common. However.....black pigment should never be put on brows because of the fact its a lot more likely to discolour, go for a very dark brown

Great thanks!

Aww I hope it all works out for you, fingers crossed you get the brows your wanted! I had mine done 3 days ago :) absolutely love them!

Update - Deborah corrected mine and my sister in law's brows today and I'm so pleased! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1959688_619905708082042_749614856_n.jpg
    1959688_619905708082042_749614856_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 691
  • 10009834_619908398081773_1695976612_n.jpg
    10009834_619908398081773_1695976612_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 729
I saw these on her page, they look fab x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Jemmab. They look even better with some make up on! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394575895.783778.jpg

They are just beautiful! So glad you got them sorted. I'd be very tempted to send the pic to the lady that did them first time around!

Enjoy your new eyebrows! Xx

Thanks misslease, it's all down to you really because you linked me to Jenny Hall and she recommended Deborah, so thank you! X

Latest posts

Back