Spotting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellabronzemt

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the spray tanning world. I opened my business 3 weeks ago and I have to say I am off to an amazing start. I am using Sjolie products. I have one client who had her first spray tan with me, she is a good friend of mine. She has been noticing that her tan is coming off in "chunks" as she explained it. Around her bikinis line, feet and for arm bend (like the area where you would carry your purse). Can anyone explain why this would be happening. It started 6 days after her soray session. Thank you so much for your feed back.
Charlee

Has she been moisturising thoroughly? After about 4 days has she begun exfoliating? I think it's her after care/skin is the problem not anything you've done.

Has she been moisturising thoroughly? After about 4 days has she begun exfoliating? I think it's her after care/skin is the problem not anything you've done.
Hi! Thank you. I'm not sure if she has been exfoliating. Here are some pictures she sent me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 38
It's where she is sweating or something is rubbing against her skin nothing to do with how you have applied the tan. The weather were having won't help or if she's in to the gym! Just recommend to exfoliate and moisturise that's all that can be done.

It's where she is sweating or something is rubbing against her skin nothing to do with how you have applied the tan. The weather were having won't help or if she's in to the gym! Just recommend to exfoliate and moisturise that's all that can be done.
Ok awesome!! Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back