Spray on parafin wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilstraws89

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone uses the spray on parafin waxes that you can get through hive and what they were like to use???

I have just recently gained a new manicure client and she likes the parafin wax put on her hands due to having arthritis.

I would invest in a big parafin bath but due to being mobile it would be a bit of a pain in the bum tbh.

Thanks

Vicky x

Hi,
My clients love the paraffin wax treatment I do, they love to dip their hands into the warm wax, I would say the bath is best but if your mobile not very
practical as it takes a while to melt then having to transport it warm would be hard. The spray option sounds best for you.:)

hi i bought the spray parrafin system thinking it would be convenient but i have found it makes a real mess. i have tried holding it close etc but it is still very messy. i would not like to take it to someones house as the mess takes days to get rid of

Do you have a wax heater? Like Hive or something? You could use that for paraffin wax and apply with a brush xXx

Hi, I'm mobile and have got a paraffin bath. To be honest I don't find the melting of it too hard. I switch it on as the first job when I get to a client's house, before I've even set up the chair and done the consultation, then I go through the usual forms, prep the feet and the nails and by the time I've done that the wax is good to go.

Originally I had a relatively small bath and used to paste on the wax but soon found that messy and a pain in the whatsit so got a bigger one that you can dip your hand/foot into and it's much better.

Never tried the spray one ones though but would be interested to hear more opinions

x

I haven't been in business that long and haven't had to do a paraffin wax treatment on a client yet. But I bought a tub of paraffin wax that fits my wax heater and when it's heated put some in a plastic bowl lined with foil, then brush on. Then I just bin the foil x

Hello Im new to salon geek, I have just got my spray paraffin wax kit today and I love it as i'm a mobile therapist its ideal, The spray is really fine so I prefer to pour it into a cling film lined bowl and paint it on its much quicker and then there is no mess or spillages in the car its very hygienic and everyone is happy.
I would definatly recommend this instead of the big paraffin wax baths for mobile therapists.

If you use the Hive massage candles prior to doing the spray paraffin wax treatment the spray wax goes on much better, but then thats another problem, bringing the candles with you, but I suppose once it is burning and you have enough of the oil, the candle can be blown out. Its supposed to be a very easy procedure, my daughter tried it when training with Hive. I think I would like to try it before buying the kit though!:eek:

Latest posts

Back