Spray tan and Sun Factor Cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
Hi there all
Well going to get my spray tan training in a few weeks time with Tantrick, I can't wait well here goes my question
When you have a spray tan can you wear sun factor cream as well, I know that it would effect the tan in some way but has anyone wore sun cream on top of their spray tan and what effects did this have
Hope you don't think Im nuts :rolleyes: for asking a question like this but I am compiling a list of spray tanning rules and ideas from your fantastic threads which may I add are fantastic and very helpful and gaining as much knowledge as I can before I embark on my spray tan venture
Thanks
Gemini7:hug:

Hi
Myself and clients have found that as sunfactor protection can be cream or oily and most others have moisturising products in they help prolong the spray tan as you are adding moisturising agents into your body

Thanks for this Teresac Im going to write up my whole list there are some fantastic thread on here:hug:

Yes hun as said it will help prolong their tan
and they do still need protection from the burning rays

Hi
Yes sun protection creams must always be used when in the harmful rays of the sun.

This is a question many clients will ask you after having a tan. It is your role to advise them that the product used to give them their lovely tan does not offer protection from the sun - I'm sure you'll cover all this in your training..

Enjoy your new venture - its very rewarding in more ways than one....:) Happy Tanning !!!!!!

Yes hun as said it will help prolong their tan
and they do still need protection from the burning rays

Thanks for Loubylou

Latest posts

Back