spray tan-baby wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk100

Reaction score
If a client forgets to take their deodorant off before a tan can I give them baby wipes too remove it? or could that effect the tan?

I've had clients turn up with make up on and they have used baby wipes to remove it and their tans have been fine. I've also had clients turn up in hot weather sweating and they used baby wipes to remove sweat & tans were fine.

HTH

I agree baby wipes are fine. If they particularly say they are oily-then I would avoid, but I have never had a problem yet with the usage of baby wipes.
Also remember that even if clients are a little sweaty (obviously not dripping lol) that is fine as sweat takes the bodies Ph back to normal and wont hinder the tans outcome.

I agree baby wipes are fine. If they particularly say they are oily-then I would avoid, but I have never had a problem yet with the usage of baby wipes.
Also remember that even if clients are a little sweaty (obviously not dripping lol) that is fine as sweat takes the bodies Ph back to normal and wont hinder the tans outcome.

My clients (SIL x 2) were not quite dripping but were sweating more than normal as they had just arrived in a hot car and were rushing as they were late. The wet wipes removed excess sweat & helped to cool them down lol.

I was just using the sweating story as that was the baby wipes being used in the armpit area - the same as a client who had not removed their deoderant as in the OP's question. :biggrin:

Thanks for your replies, avoided my client using them tonight just incase but now I know :)

Latest posts

Back