Spray tan client complaint - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixano

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have just had a client text me to say her tan that I did on her last night is streaky this morning.

I did a Sienna X 8% on her, she was very fair skinned.

Have no idea why it would have gone like this, she is asking for any tips to even it out?

Please help!

Thank you xx

Has she showered it off?

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your quick reply

She says yes x

Ask her to come in so you can see the tan, if it does look streaky offer her a re spray?

Chances are she hasnt washed properly!

Go and see the tan, take a couple of flannels. Ive had this before a client took a bath threw abit of water over her back to wash it. I actually hand washed her back and guess what? Not streaky.

Ask her to shower again, emphasise properly. And go and take a look.

Other than that, she may have got hot and sweated, or if its just her legs then shaved etc.

You need to see to evaluate whats happened.

Xx

Without seeing it yourself you can't really judge the situation if ask her to come back to see you, clients can often over exaggerate or not want to admit that she may of used a moisturiser that wasn't appropriate before her tan! Shaved whilst washing it off, not washed it off properly or you could of missed a few places but with it being an 8% you'll be fine to go back over her and it shouldn't look uneven

Is it streaky or stripy? As Steph said it could be that she hasn't showered properly if it looks like water run marks. If it is stripy then could it be at you have missed bits? I would definitely have a look.

Latest posts

Back