Spray tan consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephrae82

Reaction score
I do spray tanning and other treatments. I have a general client form which I make everyone fill in which asks about allergies, medication, any skin problems etc etc.

But I was wondering if you also have a form which states what to do before tanning and the aftercare which you make the client read and sign? I always tell the client what to do before they come for a tan and I tell them after to. For insurance purpose and incase a client complains, should I have some sort of other form? X

When I book a client in for a tan, I tell them the basic information about prepping for a tan, but also tell them to look at the information on my website. This then gets the information through to them twice. Once by me, once by them reading it. After the tan I give them a leaflet on how to maintain their tan.

Whoever you buy your tanning solution from, should also be selling consultation cards, information sheets etc. Call them to purchase what you need.

Thanks. I use crazy angel and can't find any consultation or advice leaflets on their site. So I've just had to make up my own. Would be really handy if they did do their own leaflets. All they seem
To have is a leaflet thst tells you about all the other products you can purchase x

I do spray tanning and other treatments. I have a general client form which I make everyone fill in which asks about allergies, medication, any skin problems etc etc.

But I was wondering if you also have a form which states what to do before tanning and the aftercare which you make the client read and sign? I always tell the client what to do before they come for a tan and I tell them after to. For insurance purpose and incase a client complains, should I have some sort of other form? X

Most companies that offer spray tan brands also sell consultation forms so probably well worth contacting your provider
HTH

Latest posts

Back