spray tan & crying ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
right heres a question :eek:
i did client at 5 and shes just txt and said shes been arguing with her hubby and has been crying , will it make her face all patchy ??
i said it should be ok as long as she aint been rubbing her face , but wot do you guys think ?? this is one i have never come across before :confused:

thanks guys xxx

right heres a question :eek:
i did client at 5 and shes just txt and said shes been arguing with her hubby and has been crying , will it make her face all patchy ??
i said it should be ok as long as she aint been rubbing her face , but wot do you guys think ?? this is one i have never come across before :confused:

thanks guys xxx

It might be a little patchy Dee if you only sprayed her at 5.

I once sprayed myself before going out one evening and about 3 hours later I missed my mouth when having a drink..(I was only drinking tonic too!) and it spilt down my chin and neck... now I didnt rub it but later I noticed in the mirror that there was a splash mark on my chin ... and the next day when I showered I did have a little patch on my neck in the same area. If she lives close to you, maybe you could offer to very lightly spray the face once over again. Keep your distance with the gun... about a 8 inches and this should blend the marks in ok for her. It might look a bit messy tonight.. but tomorrow it should blend in ok.

:hug:

thanks hun :hug:, i have told her she can come to mine and i will blend it for her , but she is gonna leave it , i cant go coz have had a beer :green:
will just have to see how she goes , shes meant to be coming in the morning for her hair doing (if she does i can have a nosy then )

I done a few of my friends the other night, and i was on the 3rd tan and for some reason every one kicked out laughing at my mates pants she had on and how she was standing in the tent (she was a ST virgin).:lol:

One friend laughed that much she was crying and she had a white line down the side of the face. I just dipped a cotton bud in the solution and touched it up. It turned out fine the next day.

x

Latest posts

Back