Spray tan disaster! Any ideas or advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjmadmum

Reaction score
So after qualifying in May in beauty therapy level 3 I decided I would do case studies to help me gain experience. One of the treatments I do is spray tanning and have so far done nearly 50 and learning all the time. Have done 3 spray tans today so there is no problem with my kit. So I have this lovely lady in this evening who has done all that I asked for preparation, I get to the legs and it just starts dripping everywhere! I then used a mitt to try and stop the drips, which just made it worse! I have the same problem on the other leg and by this time I am
so mortified I ask her to go and have a shower! (I work from home). I felt a real idiot asking her to do this but thought it would be best to get it off rather than leaving her like it. So she went and showered and I then reapplied a lighter solution and it seemed a lot better. I am completely mystified why this has happened? Any ideas, advice as what to do would be appreciated. I am really fretting and worrying how her re-tan will look now! xx

Sounds like you were too close to her when spraying ? Or then gun set too high.
That's about all I can think of.
Did it look ok in the end ?

A friend said I was probably too close, and I think I may have been on the first leg, but definately wasn't on the other. And the 2nd spray was better but the legs still seemed to be a problem. Think I will just have to put it down to experience. x

Latest posts

Back