Spray tan liquids, which is the best one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Doing my spray tan course this afternoon at 2. Whats the best spray tan lotion do you think is best to use/or you prefer. I know ill be advised on some with the tutor, but want to also know what is used in the market.
Thankyou :)

I love the suntana liquids! They smell amazing, good fade off, last well and the shades are lovely and natural with a good range. Hth x

Vita Liberata for me!

Suntana Suntana Suntana!! I'm in the process of trying to find a high end brand but can't find anything that comes close. Amazing girls at Suntana too!! Xx:lol:

Solaris all the way for me, plus they do scented, cherry, chocolate, vanilla, coconut, melon etc and a man tan that smells like cool waters, my male clients love it. fades great, looks and smells fab. Best ive used by far and next day delivery xx :lol:

Definitely Vita Liberata!

Obviously I'm going to say SunlessSolutions lol but that said I've just sampled Lauren's Way and Nouvatan and they were lovely solutions smelt lovely and had a great fade off too.
There's hundreds of solutions out there I would sample a fair few and see what your personal favourite is.
Hope this helps

Solaris all the way! Absolutely fab colour and scents, my clients love it!

Try Baby B Browne. I use it. It is lovely & natural. If you register on the website they will send you a sample so you can try it for yourself.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Laurens Way everybody loves it i love it and im pregnant i would honestly recommend them there amazing, i didnt even like towie and that at first i tryed it and thought thats a reallyyyyy good tan actually i buy all my retail products from them and theyve got the best service! i go for spray tans every 2 weeks my local salon does them for £15 they look so nice and dark but your 2 week holiday colour no horrible smell its fruity and very evenly sprayed on no greenness unlike fake bake its amaze try it get a sample or something from them. iv heard there good for professional use and have a good service as my therapist tells me, there quality of tan is good too. no parabens no alcohol and non streaky liquid. Also i have tryed literally every brand out there over the last 15 years since i was young and i found laurens way in 2011 december and still using the same bottles the shelf life is 6 months and for solution 12months but im still using them and they havent gone off its sooo good ! try it babe!

Doing my spray tan course this afternoon at 2. Whats the best spray tan lotion do you think is best to use/or you prefer. I know ill be advised on some with the tutor, but want to also know what is used in the market.
Thankyou :)
laurens way!

Solaris all the way for me, plus they do scented, cherry, chocolate, vanilla, coconut, melon etc and a man tan that smells like cool waters, my male clients love it. fades great, looks and smells fab. Best ive used by far and next day delivery xx :lol:

is this a brown or golden tan? thanks x

Latest posts

Back